GBP/USD Entry

cecja said:
mgamal, where are you mate, by the way please do not bame Allah (god) that didnt help you get your money back.

I hope that no one here has followed his recomandation?

I did Cecja

Still awaiting mgamal's instructions.

Peter

As you can see all here, the Market moved against the Major trend which is downword, which is very strange, so as i expect and i guess you all too expect that the Market will move again downword, and as we all know it is safest to take short in such a bearish Market.

Regards
Gamal

peter44 said:
I did Cecja

Still awaiting mgamal's instructions.

Peter

Can we close the short’s now or should we open some new contracts? ;)

Mohamed, it would be interesting to know what rules you use?
There are some excellent opportunities on this forum to learn from some experienced & profitable traders.

Newbie’s please take note.
There are also some excellent opportunities on this thread to learn from other peoples mistakes.

One rule I use & always stick to is never add to a losing position.

I will await your next command! :eek:

It’s ok Peter come back. It’s all been a big joke we’ve been had. Well done Mohamed, nice one.
Don’t ya c the threads called GBP/USD Entry. That’s it. All you do is enter, there is no exit, there is no rules, there is no planning, there is no strategy & there is no profit!
Once again congratulation to you Mohamed ya had me, for a while.

Hey Guys, i have one question for you all do you believe we are in a Major down trend or not?

Peter if so you must still hold your position because the market will come to you again and that will be aggressive.

Gamal

mgamal said:
Hey Guys, i have one question for you all do you believe we are in a Major down trend or not?

Peter if so you must still hold your position because the market will come to you again and that will be aggressive.

Gamal

depends on your time-frame.
but your trades, being placed with targets of just 39 pips profit, imply the "major" trend is irrelevant.
your trades imply a very short-term view - day-trading.
so, in that context, your time-frames would be telling you to buy.
( I can talk !!, I was short, but at least I got out )

mgamal said:

Gamal

yes we are currently in a major downtrend, or rather, we have been for the last few weeks.

however, most things are pointing north at the moment, including my lucky coin, and i think we have a gann/elliot target of 2.40 sometime next year..

as for aggressive trading by holding onto losses, that isnt such a great idea..

purely in compounding terms, cutting losses early, and getting your margin to work on big winners is better for your bottom line.

btw Gamal, what timescale are you looking at these trades?

i notice you seem to be trading off round numbers, which is not entirely devoid of merit...

:cheesy:

Peter, i beleive that you are jocking, i dont beleive that a experienced trader like you to follow others instuctions.

Bangal, we are in downtread, but does not mater in wich trend we are every trade should have its stop.

you better turn you pc on asap, cos might be any margin call in you inbox.

btw, FetteredChinos did you follow Bangals recomandations?

You should have seen the size of my margin call last night.

Mgamal are you the Mgamal from mssrs Mgamal Shyster & Mgamal by any chance?

peter44 said:
You should have seen the size of my margin call last night.

Mgamal are you the Mgamal from mssrs Mgamal Shyster & Mgamal by any chance?

so you cheated and turned your PC on.

shame on you.

i think this might be a good time to panic....

310 pips underwater x 4 or 5 positions..

looks like the kids will have to do without shoes again this month..

Well I've turned my computer back on too and thanks Mgamal for an entertaining and educational thread. Apart from repeating the bleedin' obvious that there is 'no such thing as a free lunch' the above thread does illustrate that if you lack humility or post a bum steer on this site you are gonna get FRIED! And rightly so in my opinion. If anyone hasn't seen the BindalFX saga on another thread that's worth a look also.

Thank GOD for members such as peter44 and FetteredChinois, otherwise instead of one person getting fried, many others could get TOASTED!

No - not that

FetteredChinos said:
i think this might be a good time to panic....

310 pips underwater x 4 or 5 positions..

looks like the kids will have to do without shoes again this month..

Back to the curried beans eh ? :eek:

“Don’t panic” only 300 pips down.
I’m turning off my PC now like a good little student & going home to play with the cat, if I can find it!