GBP/USD 4hr Setup in The Daily Time Frame

It was a nice support breakout though, some 240+ pips! Took the bears one day!! Apparently, there was a 'descending triangle' pattern forming not long before she broke. The daily opened at 56323 so we should'nt close lower than this!

Rolston
New low 5505! Gulp!

Merry Christmas, Rolston.

"Financial pandemonium, that ocured when fear-devil rose up and conquered the greed-god had appeared up-to-then so strong and indestructable, and had prospered and rules for many years now. He waited to stay untouched by these human reactions. He would be able to see everthing clearly, soon enough. He would listen the quiet clicking verdict of the the ticker pages when the market opened for the trading day.:clap:

This reminds me of something?

Long?:smart:

Are you not trading, Rolston?

Rolston, where are you? On vacation? In hospital? Maternity leave? New girl friend? :confused::cry:

The euro/usd, nice breakout on the Daily.

Attachments

• 3daily breakout.gif
    3daily breakout.gif
    63.5 KB · Views: 195
  • 4hr breakout eur_usd.gif
    4hr breakout eur_usd.gif
    60.9 KB · Views: 265
we have to build support above daily moving avg
look for pullbacks levels on the daily four hour time froms

support at 1.6114 1.6110 at the moment

Must look at your Rsi levels

15 min rist here

30 min rist 1.6147

1hr rist 1.6159

4 hr rist at 1.6197

larst high at 1.6176

:clap:

Hey, Rolston

It is good to see you back my friend. I am on the euro/usd at the moment, long, target 1.4600 (hopefully).

I have been looking at elliott wave/harmonic patterns. Very good. Goodness knows how long it will take me with elliott, JahDave has it spot on, hopefully he will forgive my silly questions and charts!

Have you any views on the eur/usd?

Hi Targus

did not think you were till here
would you like me to start post from monday

Looks like gbp/usd is on her way toward 1.72 main restistence area, according to Martin A Armstrong (still in prison) given we will probably also have a monthly close above 1.6377, the weekly is looking like a breakout on my charts.

Rolston, I have something for you, good read by Armstrong.

Attachments

• Are You Ready to Rumble 01-05-2011.pdf
    2.2 MB · Views: 282
  • Can-the-Euro-Survive-a-Sovereign-Debt-Crisis-6-14-10.pdf
    1.7 MB · Views: 261
  • Gold an 11 Year High for 2010 09-17-2010.pdf
    1.6 MB · Views: 219
Looks like gbp/usd is heading down for a bounce of the trendline.

Attachments

• 4hrrly.gif
    4hrrly.gif
    56.3 KB · Views: 223