GBP/USD Entry

mgamal

Hi All here,

I wish you are all doing fine.

I am using a nice and good profitable strategy, i will post the entry for the GBP/USD for you to take advantage of the profits, the trading starts from one to three contracts per day, some times one contract only or two or three. So be tuned on as i did not see the Entry till now, when i will see it i will post it here for you to take your advantage.

I wish you nice and happy trading.

Regards
Mohamed Gamal

Note: Your entry is your all own responsibility as you are responsible of your loss and profit.

good luck with it.. but i think you will find the exit is the main cause of loss and profit :)

good trading, and will you be enlightening us as to the strategy you are employing?

fc

I believe in when to close your contract or detecting your target is much more important than detecting your Entry, in this case your can gain more profit and minmising loss.

Gamal

FetteredChinos said:
good luck with it.. but i think you will find the exit is the main cause of loss and profit :)

good trading, and will you be enlightening us as to the strategy you are employing?

fc

GBP/USD Immediate Entry

Sell Short : GBP/USD 1.7450 - 1.7455 (First Contract Only)

Will post target here soon:

Note: Your entry is your all own responsibility as you are responsible of your loss and profit.

mgamal -

if you want to post here then please, as Fettered Chinos has asked in a now-deleted duplicated thread, make all your postings on ONE thread - i.e. this one - rather than starting three or four which are all about the same thing.

Thank you.

short at 1.7450. target = 1.7411.

profit target= 39 pips.

whats the stop-loss ? ie; risk:reward.
thanks

GBP/USD Second Contract at 1.7450

Take Second Contract short at 1.7450. target = 1.7411.

profit target= 39 pips.

Regards
Gamal

mgamal said:
Sell Short : GBP/USD 1.7450 - 1.7455 (First Contract Only)

Will post target here soon:

Can you state where the stop was (assuming there was one) on this first trade?

mgamal said:

mgamal,

rossoreds question is restating my earlier query as to where your stop-loss was.

also, if we are to be responsible for our entries, we also need to be responsible for our exits, and als for our stop-losses.

without the stop-loss, this thread loses any value, and is essentially a "black-box" thread.

you will not gain any credibility for yourself by with-holding such information.
you need only search this board to see the standard of posting and helpfulness you need to aspire to, to gain that credibility.

so, whats the frequency, Kenneth ? ( slow day, innit ? )
sorry, what the stop-loss ?

Usually i do not put stop loss while i am using this strategy, as also not to be tracked.

Regards
Gamal

rossored said:
Can you state where the stop was (assuming there was one) on this first trade?

kaboom!

but good luck with it... you may hit 99.999% winners. but i hope your account can take it win you get that 0.001%

mgamal said:
Usually i do not put stop loss while i am using this strategy, as also not to be tracked.

Regards
Gamal

guess I will be sticking to the coin, with tarot cards as confirmation.

Sir,

Please watch it and you will see it is working out, be patient.

Regards
Gamal

trendie said:
guess I will be sticking to the coin, with tarot cards as confirmation.

Keep Holding

Keep Holding Your positions, this is the panic phase, usually most traders panic in such situation and close position. So keep holding your position and do not make any action till i inform you.

Regards
Gamal