fx 53 trend following system

bugger ! annoying to give all those pips back !

I'll second that.

A couple of nice "low of the day" reversals on M5 and M15 which would of been nice hedges for 100 pips each. To put the boot in, if you had been using the FX53 M15 this week I reckon that you would of made over 250 pips.

My analysis is always perfect with hindsight!

Never mind, lets hope the market finds a direction next week.

Have a good weekend.

I'll second that.

A couple of nice "low of the day" reversals on M5 and M15 which would of been nice hedges for 100 pips each. To put the boot in, if you had been using the FX53 M15 this week I reckon that you would of made over 250 pips.

My analysis is always perfect with hindsight!

Never mind, lets hope the market finds a direction next week.

Have a good weekend.

yeah, I took a LOW "hedge" of my own of the 5min chart, bailed out after 75 pips, good thing I closed the long just before the major move up, otherwise I might be looking at 200+ pips right now ! hindsight trading is just brilliant !

hm.. good thing we are complaining about how many opportunities the system gives, compared to so many other systems that are around !

anyway, have a great weekend !

its still early days for the service but
1. a bit diasppointed its all gbp/yen. i had hoped to see a few trades in other markets. eur/gbp has been good this week for example. tight spread and not bad action. there was agreat ca2 on the hourly (at 4pm today) which is 50 pips onside in an hour which for this pair is great.
2. cant help feeling kevin is slightly out of his comfort zone. the style is very different from the videos and there have been a couple of great triggers which have then seen good profits disappear. i know this happens but using his 5 min hedge some money would have been made / saved
3. i think it would be useful to have a text to say trade had been triggered and another for closed/stopped. part of the point of this is that we are not always at our screens so it would be nice to know.

these are not moans but just observations.

Those away from their screens a lot should consider a contract iPhone. 35 soon to be worthless ukp gets you 200 mins per month and provides the best platform for IG Index when on the street. Check out the IG Index website for screen examples. Surprisingly, the one thing you can't do is set Orders to Open currently. Everything else, including charts and trade management, is present.
And no I don't work for Apple.

i'm with you bongo does'nt feel right, Kevin is to good to let this fail but he might have to change tack.
Early days let's see what happens

its clearly only 2 weeks but its a different method to the one that brought success last year . one thing i did notice is that on the performance chart on the fx53 website it shows that 2 trades made over 50% of the profit (trades 81 and 91). i guess what this shows is that whether you use his or your own system its dangerous to miss a trade as this could be "the one". i am overseas next week and will probably take the trades blind as that chart shows 2 out of 97 made the difference between a good result and a spectacular one !

Hi, joined T2W yesterday to check system Fab turbo but ended up on FX 53. So are you all happy with it? Do you get manual alerts from the trader or decide which trades to take from charts. Is it possible to copy the exact trades of the trading history of the system. Also it would be better on monthly subsription, whats to stop the trader from deciding he has had enough of this and disapears? Not trying to be negative but a genuine concern.

Hi, joined T2W yesterday to check system Fab turbo but ended up on FX 53. So are you all happy with it? Do you get manual alerts from the trader or decide which trades to take from charts. Is it possible to copy the exact trades of the trading history of the system. Also it would be better on monthly subsription, whats to stop the trader from deciding he has had enough of this and disapears? Not trying to be negative but a genuine concern.

Hi teachers pet

I can't answer for anybody else, but for me the FX53 is a lifesaver ! i'm making money while keeping my losses small - in this market and with my level of experience that's quite an achievement.

regarding the FX53 system, the vendor has withdrawn it from market. He sold as many as he wanted to, so I don't believe you will be able to buy it.

regarding the SMS signal service, there is absolutely nothing that we can do to stop him "disappearing", but personally I don't believe he will do that. But then again that's an issue with all signal providers that are out there.

hope that helps

Last edited:
well nice trade today. i missed first 50 points by trying to be smart ! got in when it ralled to 13750 over lunch. think i just have to get on with as i am paying for it. trying to second guess is too stressful and its confusing other trades i do as well. best just to compartmentalise it as a serarate account.

to the guy who was wondering if kevin would do a runner. i dont think he would but its a monthly service so whats there to lose.

no i think he got it all on his own viking ! anyway lemming there's nothing sad about making a few quid. well done. i was in bed !

no i think he got it all on his own viking ! anyway lemming there's nothing sad about making a few quid. well done. i was in bed !

yeah me too. whish there was a way of sending out SMS from VT trader ! then we could trade 24/7 "?=#?)=!

viking got the ca2 using the fx system on sunday night got to say I was'nt sure because the arrow appeared not long after the markets opened. Love this system done right the only stressful time is when you put the deal on and wait for it to make its mind up.