FX 2007 > Week 26 - 30 Mar

News trading rigged? What time do you stop trading

• Total voters
Thank you. ;)

Already up almost 10 pips again on the reversal. I have never seen anything like this since I bought the system. It has been pin point accurate on the USDJPY this week!

edit: Perhaps I spoke too soon. :LOL:

Maybe not hehehe. Also got a short signal for EURUSD at 2pm est. I didn't trade it, but it is up 14 pips so far if anyone is interested(I should have posted it sooner, next time).

Uphios said:
link don't work but the headline says enough. Several commentators have been saying that if Gulf moves away from dollar then the dollar will run down, especially if that is followed by pricing oil in euros.

Hi guys,

Had problems with site and page but it seems to be back now. So here it is again...

Gulf countries move away from $.

Very significant in my opinion.

It's primary ally in the region Saudi Arabia also recently said the occupation of Iraq was illegal.

Well look I've been shouting about this and and twin defecits along with many other economists since last November.

1. Need tax rises to starve demand and reduce liquidity
2. Need interest rate rises to justify holding $

Need both for effective policy to reduce budget and BoP defecit. One on it's own will not work. This will entail a lot of pain and adjustment to the American public.

Who is the cause, the Republicans and primarily Bush administration. Maybe they'll tax Halliburton and take away Dick Cheney's pension to pay off their defecits. :LOL:

Who said the Pentagon is there to protect it's citizens. It's like a money printing press.

Someone said Super Powers can't be destroyed from outside but only disintegrate from whithin. How true...

These are significant piece of news with great turmoil for the US economy chaps.

We haven't even had a reaction from the Chineese and WTO as other articles state but we are at the cusp of a new era and it's all doom and gloom.

I'm really glad to see the end of this week a little up and the end of March...

Once again wishing all a great weekend, rest and tranquility... :)

My thouhgts on the the dollar are very negative please someone tell me that I am wrong....

rav700 said:
My thouhgts on the the dollar are very negative please someone tell me that I am wrong....

Hi Rav,

Just carry on trading the charts and be aware of the fundamentals that's all. No different.

I just hope we have peace and tensions ease up a little as we have enough pooh to worry about.

Everybody gets so worked up when the birds and the bees are twittering away in the garden, that they missed the essence of life... Fresh air, kids running around making noise, tails wagging in the air... Call it the good life.

I worry too like about Climate Change. Stay awake at night thinking of the heat wave coming our way... :(

Have a nice weekend mon ami. :D

PS Who knows it may never happen before our time is up... :devilish: