FX-2007: Feb 5th > Feb 9th

Whats your weapon of choice?

• Total voters
No, I don't. Exit at 3.55...I'm wishing my life away at the moment, unless of course the dollar starts moving higher. We've just had far too many early afternoon reversals recently, so I'm definitely not counting my chickens (not flu ridden I hope :cheesy: )

I swear the market's shifted an hour forward. I used to get in well before any moves (7:00) and it would max out (less obviously) at an end of day somewhere around 16:00. Now it seems that moves start at 7:00 and reverse by 15:00.

Offshore Trader said:
USD/CHF falling back below 1.2500 is slightly worrying for the short cable position. As I'm running a system , I have to stay with it but a move higher from here will be very disappointing.....My limit order at 30 seems to have turned the market!

Prophetic words......what a shame. I was hoping that we might see DCs target this afternoon. It's looking like I'll be lucky to make a profit....

2 bites of the cherry in same time frame = more pronounced move

Asian overnight - GBP - 5 minute chart

Decent breakout for ASIAN overnight - not always as nice as this.(Two false breaks beforehand though)

Attachments

• gbpmon.JPG
    gbpmon.JPG
    145 KB · Views: 194
you still thinking down, dc?

No I am short at the moment looking for a turn, the next target will come in just over the 1.9800 mark and ideally this would come early Thursday as per previous post

dc2000 said:
No I am short at the moment looking for a turn, the next target will come in just over the 1.9800 mark and ideally this would come early Thursday as per previous post
Hi DC

Still short till it hits your target 511? I am still short from 590.

regards,

Morning breakout at 15 with stop at breakeven with VEBO trigger at 47, if it reaches there. No news today, so may be quite smooth or alternatively very little movement

boredom prevails...

Always fancied naming something so here we have, the 'battersea'... note the identical columns, the floor level being the breakout point and down she goes....... (sorry about the pop up prices - can't be bothered to do it again without them there!)

right, I'm off to the patent office!

God, I'm bored! Move damn you cable!

Attachments

• battersea.gif
    battersea.gif
    53.1 KB · Views: 218
I've every raisin to believe you there. Its always good to have a cross section view on things.