FX-2007: Feb 5th > Feb 9th

Whats your weapon of choice?

• Total voters
They have been 'fixing' trades that were affected, or so i've read on their forums.

System short triggered at 30 but not a great level to be short with support just below. I think after the very narrow open/close ranges of the last few days we must be in for a big move in the next few days.

Its not been the most exciting last 10 days, perhaps Thursdays rates announcements will kick it along...

djl said:
They have been 'fixing' trades that were affected, or so i've read on their forums.

Yes, OandA fixed my trade. I still ended with the maximum 3 losing whips on Friday but at least now they are fair losses without the huge slippage that their spike created.

For those who are interested Vebo Variant is short this morning from 9640 odd so let's see if we can make back some of those losses.

a_gnome said:
Hi Wasp,
Was just wondering who you were trading USDZAR with as IB don't seem to offer it.

I used to use Oanda till I stopped trading with them. Not traded ZAR for a long time now. I only use IB for my cable strat and a couple of others, otherwise I mostly use EFX and then opened an account with CMC over here for my sins to trade a few stocks long term.

Whilst sterling is weak, EUR/USD still supported at 1.2930.A break here should see another test of strong support around 1.2900

nice little un up on the aud/nzd
in at 1.1314 and its still running up the 45 degree Gann line
now

looking for a good few days here there won't be many that will want to be exposed come Thursday midday

2 options Market neutral or No position

dc2000 said:
looking for a good few days here there won't be many that will want to be exposed come Thursday midday

2 options Market neutral or No position

hi DC
are you still looking for 511, some time this week ?
or have things changed
regards
hornblower

the question is will it hit on a spike or will it bounce between 493 and 511

Good afternoon all. Am posting for the first time, just starting out on trading cable full time after dabbling for many years.

Not wanting to catch a falling knife, but am tempted to get long cable here If there is no followthrough on the brief breach of 9550, I also have trendline support on the daily chart not far below at around 9530.

USD/CHF falling back below 1.2500 is slightly worrying for the short cable position. As I'm running a system , I have to stay with it but a move higher from here will be very disappointing.....My limit order at 30 seems to have turned the market!