FUTEX-Help on 1st round interview

Original question still remains unanswered.... What should someone expect on their first Interview....?

Original question still remains unanswered.... What should someone expect on their first Interview....?

Skill Leverage to be an ar$e and expect you to thank him as he royally shafts you along with the other monkeys there.

The constant stream of idealistic wannabe traders makes me want to start a share tipping service, customers will abound.

Some people just cannot be bothered to work it out for themselves. Spoon-fed from birth.

How much is your share tipping service? Does it come with a spoon or do I have to supply my own?

Re: Futex assessment experience - pls help

Hello,

Has anyone got through to joining Futex?. If so share your experiences of being with them and at what stage you are at.

Also, if given the job is it based at Woking or London?.

I would appreciate anyone (obviously not employees of Futex) to share their experiences and respond as soon as possible.

Thank you
Zaf

I rec'd an offer from Futex a while bck.

1st stage:
Two tests. The first is predominantly mental arithmetic. You'll need to be very quick.
The second tests basic capital market knowledge - Current ECB/MPC/Fed interest rates or current SPX/DJIA/FTSE/DAX/GOLD/OIL p/xs for example.

2nd (final) stage:
May have changed since, but this was an interview conducted by the lead trainer, firm owner/director and a trainee. Questions topics varied from 'luck vs chance" to my motivation for wanting to become a prop trader to pesronal trading experience and setups used (specific examples will stand you in good stead) to my not so great academic qualifications.

Tbh, I didn't go in there overly prepared, but I was very confident in my trading ability and wasn't afraid to push back when challenged.

Around the same time, I rec'd an offer from Deutsche Bank and so turned down Futex's offer.

Hope this helps. (y)

Interview was pretty basic stuff.

They ask about your education, any work experiences - all in relation to your CV.
Then they ask why you want to trade etc, times when you took risk, its all just normal interview bull**** to be honest.

probably helps if you are young and have a clean slate so they can train you how they want you to trade.