Full time trading does it really pay

fayalac I read this whole thread. I think you answered pretty well even though you got a lot of questions. One thing that stick out though is your stop loss strategy. Could you please explain? You say you can even hold on for weeks? That seems pretty risky to me.

I do not really like using stop losses either. My strategy for minimising losses is wait for some retracement and then double up when there is some strong pull back to halve the loss and then close out if I do not think it will keep going. Please elaborate.

You're using too many numbers. Maybe trading is mathematical and scientific for you, but for others it's more like art.

In seriousness, even those who trade without stops actually DO have stops, e.g. 20% of account. I have to say, if I was looking to invest in a trader and it took me more than 3 minutes to work out how much of his account he risked per trade, I'd walk out.

Lady..., learn to read, dont be stupid....., now let me ask you, you really went to a school?, at least to a nursery?

Yea unfortunately i also have a degree in maths like MeanReversion. Also unfortunately i'm paid to trade by a large broker, so one might suggest i know a little bit more than you.

I wonder, how many of you know at least two different languages?.
You bunch of idiots are the main reason by which i never enter to these site, despite the fact that sometimes it can be fun.
You are a ****ing bunch of loosers with a comparable intelligence to a roach.
Keep arguind and whispering ladies - these is not for you Pazienza, and other highly identified members -, you will NEVER succeed, you are brainless, ignorants, idiots, and so forth.
Keep looking for the holly grail while, in two months from now i will be in England and other places you could never afford to be at.

You bunch of idiots are the main reason by which i never enter to these site, despite the fact that sometimes it can be fun.
Keep arguind and whispering ladies - these is not for you Pazienza, and other highly identified members -, you will NEVER succeed, you are brainless, ignorants, idiots, and so forth.
Keep looking for the holly grail while, in two months from now i will be in England and other places you could never afford to be at.

Ah, true colours showing now. A simple arithmetical question is asked.. pages and pages of obfuscation and avoidance follow, then wham, the insults begin.

I thought you said England was a s**thole. Why would you wanna go there? Maybe you can take a lesson off a few builders here, and tell your brothers how it's done.

You do realise that some people here actually live in England? Where else will you be going?

Ah, true colours showing now. A simple arithmetical question is asked.. pages and pages of obfuscation and avoidance follow, then wham, the insults begin.

We must accept that you and other member doesnt deserve even that, but we have to be humans, so at least that is what you can have.
By the other hand, to the whole bunch of idiots who are whispering in these forum, we can try in spanish if you feel comfortable with it.:clap:

You do realise that some people here actually live in England? Where else will you be going?

I know, if you follow the thread there are 2 or 3 guys from the USA, these was for them, anyway, i will be in other countries too, so its the same

We must accept that you and other member doesnt deserve even that, but we have to be humans, so at least that is what you can have.
By the other hand, to the whole bunch of idiots who are whispering in these forum, we can try in spanish if you feel comfortable with it.:clap:

The whole point of defaming you is so that no poor ignorant soul will ever follow you or take your advice.

The holly grail? Is that connected to the ivy grail?

I think most people on this site are in England, your comment makes no sense.. a bit like your % risk per trade, and pretty much everything else you've said.

Are you on drugs?

I thought you said England was a s**thole. Why would you wanna go there? Maybe you can take a lesson off a few builders here, and tell your brothers how it's done.

So you say you have a math degree and you dont know to read?, i said england was not a ****hole, please read.

Maybe your wife or your daugther can teach me, just make sure they are not "high" and ask them to take a bath first.

The whole point of defaming you is so that no poor ignorant soul will ever follow you or take your advice.

A drug addict talking about ignorance???????, come on, i am not Jesus Christ, i am not looking for followers as you are, dont be idiot buddy, learn to read.

The holly grail? Is that connected to the ivy grail?

I think most people on this site are in England, your comment makes no sense.. a bit like your % risk per trade, and pretty much everything else you've said.

Are you on drugs?

So dont read.

I should say, I'm on drugs, and I'm not talking valium. Although I could, because I do take that as well.