Full time trading does it really pay

The holly grail? Is that connected to the ivy grail?

I think most people on this site are in England, your comment makes no sense.. a bit like your % risk per trade, and pretty much everything else you've said.

Are you on drugs?

Come on lets not jagger about these, i understand each country has its own shames, but regretfully for England you were born there.
:confused:

Maybe your wife or your daugther can teach me, just make sure they are not "high" and ask them to take a bath first.

Hahaha. Yea my 3 month old daughter could probably teach you a few things. She told me to tell you, that if you want a lesson in trading then it's a lost cause.

Hahaha. Yea my 3 month old daughter could probably teach you a few things. She told me to tell you, that if you want a lesson in trading then it's a lost cause.

Dont be stupid, if she has 3 months leave her out of these.
By the way, if she can teach someone, i guess she could start with you, you havent shown anything material regarding your "trading knowledge", so lets talk about it, are you ready?, i accept i am a looser and an ignorant if you show us your accounts results, i guess if you have a goos performance you would be an authorized voice arround here.

But your wife can, obviosly if she is not one of those fat cows who spend their life using drugs, and only if she can take a bath.

And why you avoid to talk about your wisdom?????????????????:p

I wasn't offering my wisdom. I was just stating the obvious fact that you dont understand risk return. Your occupation says you're an auditor. Must be the easiest job in the world. Financial advisor, i very much doubt.

I wasn't offering my wisdom. I was just stating the obvious fact that you dont understand risk return.

Come on, you seem to be as bad to sell as you are bad to trade.
If i disqualify someone is only because i got something better, i am better, can you show us?.
Are you affraid to be "disqualified"?

I wasn't offering my wisdom. I was just stating the obvious fact that you dont understand risk return. Your occupation says your an auditor. Must be the easiest job in the world. Financial advisor, i very much doubt.

You havent shown anything material yet to the thread....
It doesnt matter what you believe or not, show us the facts.
If you want to believe you can try going to the church.
We are believing that you are a quelified individual who has the authority to say who is bloffing and whos not, so, show us your resume, show us your account, show us what you have done, because if i want to hear someone to talk i can go to see a motivational speaker not a "wise man".:cheesy:

To be fair, a balance of £50K at one SB firm alone is not exactly demo trading, is it?

Attachments

• BrettAlpari.png
    BrettAlpari.png
    40.2 KB · Views: 162
ok. You still dont get it. Maybe you can work out the % on this.

so, you say it is unreal that i can get 30 - 60% each week as long as i can hold my average pips earned which rank from 1,000 to 2,000 and you show us an account statement where you won 38.10%....
1) what was the time involved in making that income?
2) what makes you think you can make something and noone else can?
3) are you trying to fool someone with your post´s?