Full time trading does it really pay

I haven't ploughed through all the posts, has there been a thawing of relations between brettus and fayalac .. ?

My friend..., some people arround here, like me, have some education, others, most of us. dominate the art of lecture, why dont you join us?

I approached this thread with an open mind, as I do all threads.

I still don't buy 52 winning weeks in a row, but I suppose there are a large number of retail traders out there so it could happen.

What is the risk per trade then, is that cleared up?

Why should i show it?, show yours, then we´ll talk.

Why, because your mouth is bigger than an elephant's @sshole, because everyone thinks you're a dork who can't put the goods on the table when challenged. All you have is words and they're cheap. So how about it amigo... You wanna shut everyones mouth then do it with style.

I still don't buy 52 winning weeks in a row, but I suppose there are a large number of retail traders out there so it could happen.

There are a lot of things i do not understand, when i try to do it i ask, i research, and i try to find how things can be done - at my level -, so if i succeed good to me, if i dont, at least i tried. That is to have an open mind.

Why, because your mouth is bigger than an elephant's @sshole, because everyone thinks you're a dork who can't put the goods on the table when challenged. All you have is words and they're cheap. So how about it amigo... You wanna shut everyones mouth then do it with style.

No, to do that i had to unveil the insigths of my method and i didnt found anyone here who deserves any help at all, so you can say i have a big mouth, thats your bussiness, not mine.
Anywas, for those who still think none of these cant be done, there are some forums arround - i will not say the names - at which you can find a real good approach to what i do, and you find two or three different forums and have the mental ability to put the pieces together, you will have the key to make a 95% successfull method, but again, thats up to you.
Just let me ask you a question, what do you think at when hear a dog barking?

Yeah, in fairness he's been up front about his claims. Total risk per trade on average is 15 bucks (yes, that's 15), average number of trades per week about 30.

Average profit around 30% to 50%, with 60% not unusual. So anything from $1500 to $3000 per week.

I'm not surprised that people wanted these claims substantiating - if they are real, then he is a simply extraordinary trader.

There are a lot of things i do not understand, when i try to do it i ask, i research, and i try to find how things can be done - at my level -, so if i succeed good to me, if i dont, at least i tried. That is to have an open mind.

So you're still incapable of dividing max potential loss from a trade in dollars by the dollar value of your account (hint, the answer is not 0.3%).

No, to do that i had to unveil the insigths of my method and i didnt found anyone here who deserves any help at all, so you can say i have a big mouth, thats your bussiness, not mine.
Anywas, for those who still think none of these cant be done, there are some forums arround - i will not say the names - at which you can find a real good approach to what i do, and you find two or three different forums and have the mental ability to put the pieces together, you will have the key to make a 95% successfull method, but again, thats up to you.

Showing your account isn't going to disclose your methods.

That is good fayalac, but remember the old saying! "Always keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out." :)

This style of trading is a recurring theme here. What we see are lots of big numbers followed by a lot of "you don't deserve to know how I do it".

As you see - everything is known in advance... :rolleyes:

Moderators ... er .... ?

Sorry, i am not a moderator here, and i also feel sorry for the inadequacy of the language i use with that jerk, hes a jerk and noone can denny that.
I just tried to tell these forum that it was possible to live from the markets, if you can buy that or not its up to you, if you want to think i am a scam only because itried to answer one of your questions its up to you too, but you guys should be looking for a job instead dreaming on living from the markets.
You are not the kind of people who can make these. Just read yourselves.

Yeah, in fairness he's been up front about his claims. Total risk per trade on average is 15 bucks (yes, that's 15), average number of trades per week about 30.

No if he was upfront about his claims he would do this:

Attachments

• dec1.JPG
    dec1.JPG
    128.9 KB · Views: 279