Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
welcome to the thread and good luck. Try and avoid the would buys as this is a live call thread. As a mentor its a great place to show off your skills though:)

Thanks, my live trades are on twitter as you know. Just passing through, not sure if I will start a live trade thread again - re our discussion, but you never know. lets call this a virtual trade - humour me :)

long gbp 15901, although stop 15830, will probably scratch it if we dont get a follow thru

Last edited:
Cable: Think Im right in saying bounce was down to around 15880ish so anywhere round there would have done - or hold for something lower. Bond yields are already rising in anticipation of UK interest rates rising in June this year after big leap in factory gate inflation. Market starting to price this in today even in this thin market, plus technicals of course..

Cable going well as anticipated. If you got in at .80 ish then your already circa 30 pips up now

aud/usd There will be a rejection at 0.9940ish on this pair, so again take it long at the bottom of that bounce if you want a more confirmed trade, but although its slow as will be most pairs today, it still looks ok to me - its in profit now.

Cable going well as anticipated. If you got in at .80 ish then your already circa 30 pips up now

aud/usd There will be a rejection at 0.9940ish on this pair, so again take it long at the bottom of that bounce if you want a more confirmed trade, but although its slow as will be most pairs today, it still looks ok to me - its in profit now.

When did you come back around you f*cking fraudster? :clap:

When did you come back around you f*cking fraudster? :clap:

ok so if you picked up aud/usd long on the anticipated bounce ( .37.5 down to around .30) I reckon it should get through the resistance this time for further gains above .40. Next real resistance after that is actually 1.000 if you're patient enough to wait for it

ok so if you picked up aud/usd long on the anticipated bounce ( .37.5 down to around .30) I reckon it should get through the resistance this time for further gains above .40. Next real resistance after that is actually 1.000 if you're patient enough to wait for it

there you go, aud/usd motoring now as it got through .40 resistance at circa .55 ( you're +30 pips up now)

cable now above 159

long gbpusd 15917, stop 15885

ok i think we've just hit the original +50 pips trade I called earlier on cable and your original +30 pip one. You should be ok though for some more pips today on cable. aud/usd is not far off the +50 pip call either still and in my opinion will do more like +70 today. If you hold cable, the daily average is 127 and rising. We have done +55pips from open so far so there's plenty more to come..

taken + 60 for 2nd trade

+ 82 for day :)

Im going to leave it there Flash. Thanks for your kind invitation to re-start my Live trades thread. Thought Id call some pips also for the guys on here today, but I think scose has aptly demonstrated once again why I won't be restarting my thread anytime soon.. Its strange though, as one of the last posts on my thread before I stopped it was actually from scose and he said (and I quote) while referring to me and my live trades "there's no denying the pips though".

As always I'm not going to apologise to scose or anyone else for spending 3 decades learning how to trade and reaping the rewards now. My live trades are at http://www.twitter.com/wirraltraders.

See you in a few more months maybe ..

limit short eu at 13273
can't think of anything else atm

Attachments

• eu.JPG
    eu.JPG
    163.4 KB · Views: 116
Last edited: