Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
short eurchf 12794 stop 12821
stopped overnight for -28

got to be careful. although i really like the set up on my trade, the proceeding candles that have given us the trigger are from NY hours which was closed, thus one must take caution with the signals.

Anyway am off to bed, its 1:30 am...good luck

also long gbpusd 15915, stop 15895, limit 15940
limit hit overnight for +25

if eu and ej go up much further it will mean no trades for me on those markets,only leaving gbp and aud/jpy. Aud trades are very rare

gbp, inflation up again so likely interest rates could rise soon gbp is going much higher i think

missed my entry this morning due to a late rise, help flashy you might have to give us all a wakup call :)

The first trade this year for me.

Just realised. The post of my first trade-loss this year was at the same time the 10,000th post on this nice thread.

Surely it deserved better. What to do - can't win all the time.

Just realised. The post of my first trade-loss this year was at the same time the 10,000th post on this nice thread.

That should have been my honour, i noticed it yesterday and forgot about it, still ill get 20,000

this sharp rise up has meant there will be no signals on old mas method on eu,ej or gbp.that only leaves aud/jpy. I cant believe how good my discipline has been the last few months. I will probably sit here till 12 and not take a trade

I wonder if you calculated the P&L on this thread whether or not it (the thread) would be breakeven? Could be quite an interesting random *trader* sample this thread, not just of performance but of the methods/psyche/money management employed etc..

I'd hazard a guess, that's all it'd be, that the thread is BE over the year or so it's been live.

Well, I’m in whether I like it or not. Logical place for the stop would be above 13430, but may close it before that as I was a bit generous with the stake.

Had to cut 1/2 of the stake at 13383 - too much (tough on nerves)

I wonder if you calculated the P&L on this thread whether or not it (the thread) would be breakeven? Could be quite an interesting random *trader* sample this thread, not just of performance but of the methods/psyche/money management employed etc..

I'd hazard a guess, that's all it'd be, that the thread is BE over the year or so it's been live.

Zero sum game?

Always wondered what happened to Leo.