Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
gbp is approaching short entry level again,with my form it will probably hit and continue its upward path again

not being a sup-res expert by any means, but hasnt res been broken, and now is support?

Attachments

• supresgu-dec07a.jpg
    supresgu-dec07a.jpg
    168.7 KB · Views: 116
Have taken a speccy euro/$ short 13369...have overhead resistance 13380 on daily chart...not a great line and everything still pointing up....support 13320 so space down...contra trend so bit more dangerous. Is E J euro/Yen

flashy you are firing them out today, cant get a trade myself

somedays there will be no trades at all. Im down 110 so far today,if these go wrong it will be 200 pips. I have planned for a large drawdown but was hoping to get ahead first

that wouldnt surprise me,but im sticking to rules as this will pay me dividends and feed the flock, a few losers is good for moral,not

sorry trendie i find your comments a bit out of order as flashy has his system and you have yours and i dont know if telling him which way you think the markets is helping mentally, the trand is differnet on different strats

i know myself if someone is saying oh you should nt be shorting now because the tend is up it can make me second guess my system or plant that seed of doubt

i know i should stick to my system but we all have those doubts

not tying to get on your case but as i say this does not help anyone , if you think its going north then please just put your entry on here

sorry trendie i find your comments a bit out of order as flashy has his system and you have yours and i dont know if telling him which way you think the markets is helping mentally, the trand is differnet on different strats

i know myself if someone is saying oh you should nt be shorting now because the tend is up it can make me second guess my system or plant that seed of doubt

i know i should stick to my system but we all have those doubts

not tying to get on your case but as i say this does not help anyone , if you think its going north then please just put your entry on here

comments acknowledged.

I get over-wrought when a key position is on, and tend to distract myself by posting too much. Totally agree with you that other peoples views can undermine confidence in ones own analysis; happens to me all the time.

apologies to Flashy if I spooked him. :eek:

comments acknowledged.

I get over-wrought when a key position is on, and tend to distract myself by posting too much. Totally agree with you that other peoples views can undermine confidence in ones own analysis; happens to me all the time.

apologies to Flashy if I spooked him. :eek:

not at all,your comments are always welcome, i have my rules so opinions are read but have to be ignored. I have tested this till im blue in the face and believe it will work and soon all will be following:). Trendies having a bad run at mo so will also be looking for reasons why traders do certain things. I always look. Ive been doing live calls for along time and Trendie can remeber the good times which will come again for us both:)

short eur/gbp 8470 stop 8482, not the most exciting pair but a signal is a signal :)

redart, always keen to understand the mindset of fellow traders.

Can you tell me why you're shorting into a rising pair that have found support on a daily support level, the monthly pivot point and yesterday's high?

I'm not in cable at the moment as I want to see the 5800 level hold before going back in long, but genuinely interested in your decision basis.