Forex MegaDroid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Paul I have been having trades but only at a certain time between 0000 and 0200. What time are your trades and what settings did you use.
hi my trades were bewteen 23.00 & 02.00 using default settings but lots size 0.03 and made $143.00 on my live account

Hi All
I have Megadroid installed since 06/04/09 . I have had 4 trades , all closing for a profit , all open between 2200 to 2400 gmt . On a live account.
Not a lot of action but not a bad start

Hi All
I have Megadroid installed since 06/04/09 . I have had 4 trades , all closing for a profit , all open between 2200 to 2400 gmt . On a live account.

Are your settings the same as Paul's..I have never had a trade that early.

Hi All

Are your settings the same as Paul's..I have never had a trade that early.

hi Nicholai
My settings are pretty much default. The only settings I changed were in connection with Money Management.

Two more profitable trades for me today on my ITFX account:

i183053_ITFX.png

Set MD up but getting error 2 message on chart and receipt no is not showing on imputs. Asked support but no reply, Any ideas anyone?

Set MD up but getting error 2 message on chart and receipt no is not showing on imputs. Asked support but no reply, Any ideas anyone?
MD's support usually replies within 24-48 hours and they're quite professional and helpful. Just hold on to their response.

Thanks, yes they now replied and all OK. Just got to get settings right. Ran backtest and made $189 on $10000 bank since 1st March 2009. Room for improvement.

Last edited:
Not having good results with backtests with broker they recommend,Forex Meta. From Jan 1st $13 down on $10000 demo!

Oh, you mean like T2W about a year ago, used to advertise a trading robot.

How would you know as you only joined two months ago ? Maybe you have more than one user name ?

Paul

Just checked on my ODL account. Surprisingly, it has shown the best result of all so far, both in terms of consistency and profit level:

i187211_ODL.PNG

Megadroid

All this hype about Megadroid, all very clever marketing, but having tested it on a demo account, I reckon its all a bit of a damp squid. In two weeks it only traded 7 times, one of which was a losing trade and made me a profit of £60.00 GBP on a £5000 GBP account. The losing trade wiped out 50% of my profit. I emailed support asking for the settings that they used to make their big profit, just got a brief reply telling me to risk 5-10% of my capital ! Seems they don't want to explain their profitable settings. It may be safe, but if it doesn't trade much its bound to be safe!

Think I'll ask for my money back.

Status
Not open for further replies.