Final Interview - What to wear???

Yeah but maybe having Aaron where he is now is the only thing KEEPING me sane ;)

fwiw I also wouldn't be surprised if you land a job somewhere doing something, but as I've said a thousand times lately, right now really isn't a great time. Give it a couple years maybe and a lot of people will wanna beef up again probably. People have such short memories about risk events it's untrue. LTCM / Asia / Russia crisis was going to be the end of the world right? right?

Yes... BUT they remembered for a very long time after the depression... if we get some decent moral hazard back then we may get the opposite extreme.

I'd be very interested to see how much profit they make when they revalue all the subsidiaries.

Attachments

• bollocks.JPG
    bollocks.JPG
    103.9 KB · Views: 138
Gamma won't be happy until the FSA consists of Boris Johnson and a team of senile apes finding as many ways as possible to allow him to pull off huge transactions without anyone finding out about it...

Did you see that program where he traced his roots back and he was pretending to be happy to be a Turk. Hilarious.

"Pickaninnies" - the man is a legend. Do any of you think these MP's are as intelligent as their acting skills suggest?

He would have made a very good boom mayor, cutting ribbons with big scissors outside hospitals and whatnot. I don't think he's as dim as everyone makes out, but having seen him on HIGNFY, he's definitely not the sharpest tool in the lunchbox either

He would have made a very good boom mayor, cutting ribbons with big scissors outside hospitals and whatnot. I don't think he's as dim as everyone makes out, but having seen him on HIGNFY, he's definitely not the sharpest tool in the lunchbox either

His nonchalance through China's closing ceremony was epic.