Final Interview - What to wear???

I think I would seriously consider hiring someone with the balls to turn up at my office for an interview in that. Especially if he / she did the walk of shame round the trading floor.

Not Aaron though. I have to say that cos he might actually do it ;)

I'll do it!

Always, always wear a suit in any situation when you're making a first or second impression; this covers interviews, blind dates and police lineups. Seriously though, wear a suit.

I have an inkling it would have been with my firm, since we were doing final interviews around the time of the OP...

I think I would seriously consider hiring someone with the balls to turn up at my office for an interview in that. Especially if he / she did the walk of shame round the trading floor.

Not Aaron though. I have to say that cos he might actually do it ;)

I'd hire Aaron if he turned up in it.

Was it designed by H. O'Mo, by any chance?

Why yes, does it suit me? I actually went down to Jermyn Street and had it custom fitted. Seemed a little odd at the time that the guy wanted to take my inside leg measurement when all Iwanted was a T-shirt but I just figured he was a thorough professional.... ;)

I'd hire Aaron if he turned up in it.

Mate you prove you have the power to hire me and not only will I wear it around the floor I'll karate chop the security guards that try to stop me entering the building and cartwheel all the way to the office where the interview is being held. I'll also freestyle rap all of my answers to the interview questions whilst in the pig suit.

While we're here Gamma I don't suppose you have an inside line on this Goldman EPS do you, nudge nudge wink wink...

didn't have the inside line on that mate. plenty of rumours were flying about but Whitney pretty much nailed it. 4.93. Nice.

Mate you prove you have the power to hire me and not only will I wear it around the floor I'll karate chop the security guards that try to stop me entering the building and cartwheel all the way to the office where the interview is being held. I'll also freestyle rap all of my answers to the interview questions whilst in the pig suit.

Man you got stronger fingernails than Jerry McGuire

that was pretty funny, watching people trading each individual line on the bloomie report. down, up, down, UP, down...bleurgh.