eurjpy only breakout method

I'm scared with the low acceptance of this system in this community ...

This, dear friends, is a small holy grail.

So I decided to have it up later this week and then delete the post.

life is so ...

I've already closed all operations for today.

Earnings, of course.

eurjpy30min220210.jpg

exit because we have a divergence and because the daily chart shows a good opportunity to do.

eurjpydiario220210.jpg

;)

wrong to have other businesses is that you can not spend all day in front of the PC

We would have had another good opportunity to get short around 124.300, making more pips

eurjpyexample.png

No, no, this is interresting to me and I follow your post daily, no need to delete your entire post ! But you see, one week is too short to grasp your setup, it takes time, take it easy. (y)

hi!

this the result of today with my money management.

lost pips: -75 (1 lots)

won pips: +217 (3 lots)

eurjpy30minh.jpg

Today que have won a lot of money....

haha.

I'm scared with the low acceptance of this system in this community ...

This, dear friends, is a small holy grail.

So I decided to have it up later this week and then delete the post.

what were you expecting ? streets named after you, flags, medals and a parade ?

you might get more acceptance if you didn't keep adding new rules and trying to justify your contradictions.
Your first post was interesting, (and an approach that appeals to me as it's similar to my own trading style)

Then you start going Short instead of Long, and justify it with reference to larger timeframes,
then you start waffling about MACDs, Divergence etc, none of which you mentioned in your original post.
and you still didn't satisfactorily answer Neil's question about false breakouts.

Get you story straight and you might win more respect....and the admiration and adulation you apparently crave.

If you can define your system I'll code it and backtest it over 15 years worth of data in 25 markets and give you a whole heap of statistics for it.

And if it's profitable we can trade it :jester:

rathcoole_exile, the flags and everything is fine but I'm satisfied with a few strippers in the corners of the city.

I'm not looking for admiration or adulation around here as it is not my intention.

I'll put step by step how I operate every day, then this will put it in the first post .... most of all for the strippers ...

8: 30 am:

-create the "box" with the maximum and minimum times commented.

-We go to chart for 1 day and we consider support and resistance to take into account the possible entries. If the price breaks above, we will be attentive to the hot spots. The same below. Remember that the price has memory.

- We must always take into consideration the position of macd. If there is divergence, if it is contrary to the position we have entered, ...

-We created the trendlines needed to make it easier to exit.

Is not too hard as you can see ...

and only use one indicator.

A greeting and I hope I have clarified things.

rathcoole_exile and do not be angry. You go up in my carriage.

Adamus, hope you serve with that information.

today´s example.

Price broke down and went to a busy area.

does not break, so close.

the image:

eurjpy30min.jpg

and the 1 day chart. You can see clearly.

eurjpy1dia.jpg

If you can define your system I'll code it and backtest it over 15 years worth of data in 25 markets and give you a whole heap of statistics for it.

And if it's profitable we can trade it :jester:

this would be interesting.
Has the systems rules not been defined enough yet for you to code and backtest it?
cheers

we are in the box.

eurjpy30mindia25.png

I bet it will break below because for above the resistances are recent and below are old.

eurjpy1dia250210.png

:LOL:

another day we finished with gains

we started selling at the break of trendline and out in a good support area.

this is the screen of today.

resumendia250210.png

Price has memory, remember

Adamus I have tested systems but with only 3 years data and we all know the problems with optimising them too much. You get around that by hiding the most recent year and then creating your strategy based on 2 years of data or so. Now backtest again with the recent year added and watch in dismay as all that hard work goes up in smoke.

I have a system (no its not the lucky coin one :)) would you like to test it on older data? Unfortunately I only thought about the hidden data bit after I created it.