eurjpy only breakout method

tnav!

Hi!

First of all tell you that my English is very bad (I'm from the Basque Country).

I've been following this forum once and I liked it a lot. It seems that there are many professionals here. xDD

What I want you to be very clear is that I do not want to sell anything or laugh at anyone.

I've been operating with this method a few months and I worked really well. And I have a test done in the past two years and only win.

(I have a blog on a Spanish forum where I followed my operation last few weeks): http://www.x-trader.net/manage-my-own-blog.html

start.

In the chart of EURJPY make two vertical lines with the hours of 4:30 am and 8:30 am and take the highs and lows of this "box".

Once the price breaks above or below, into buying or selling.

This method should be applied with some trendlines to better know when to exit. I also use the daily chart to get a better idea.

Image of today's operational

every day I'll put the entries.

I hope you enjoy it, and it is so, I will not depress. hahaha

eurjpy30min160210.png

Seems like a very mechanical system, you should code it and back test it. See how it performs in different markets.

neil, is a very stable platform. Is my broker for 6 months and the truth is I'm pretty happy with it.

clorets, on par with the best works is this. With gbpusd also works but has made me spend a few bad moments.

for all this, only work with this pair.

we look like today:

eurjpy30min170210.png

seems that we had to open operation for long, but if we look at the daily chart, we see how the price has been met with strong resistance around:

eurjpy1dia170210.png

therefore, would the get short than long, and if you break up the resistance, get long.

hi HawkTrader!

the method is very similar to the method of Claudia.

I found in an Arabic forum for a while, and after studying and testing for the past 2 years, I really liked.

I've been running with him for 6 months in real. My account went from 2 to have 3 zeros.

I teach you today's operation.

Earlier I said that I seemed to get in the most appropriate short and did well, winning +120 pips.

This method also serves to better detect potential entry.

eurjpy30min170210.png

greetings!

My chart is different to yours. It shows small breakouts of price which then fail to stay outside the box.
The charts are half hourly. The time is set to GMT.
How do you get a different result to mine ?
Am I doing something wrong?

Attachments

• why.jpg
    why.jpg
    207.5 KB · Views: 190
Were are you from neil?

im using gmt +1 time...the time of madrid. surely the problem will be there

Hi tnav

Can you explain your method of entry clearer please. Your chart clearly shows the range being broken to the upside, why wouldn't you have taken the long trade if this was a simple breakout method?

hi wil68!

"the box" helps me know which may be the best direction to go.

Anyway, it never hurts to look at the daily chart and analyze it to check the support and resistance zones.

In the world nothing is 100% effective, and as you can imagine, this is not.

recalls that this method also agreed with the trendlines and a simple macd.

if you have more questions please tell me

today:

eurjpy30min180210.png

the price dropped 20 pips and has turned around.

if you look at the daily chart we can see that has more resistance to supports ... so if we put in a WWF ring, gain resistances .... :LOL:

What will happen?

eurjpy1dia180210.png

Were are you from neil?

im using gmt +1 time...the time of madrid. surely the problem will be there

I am in the UK.
I still get the false break outs shown on my chart. Our charts should be the same. How did you avoid the upward price breaks?

I suppose you'll say about the case of yesterday, no?

I go with 3 lots and when they are playing different parts, I will shut the lots.

for example yesterday, I closed a lot and eventually I came to my TP with 2 open.

Not to stay with the account to zero use good money management.

but you know, that each distribute the money in the best possible way.

I suppose you'll say about the case of yesterday, no?

I go with 3 lots and when they are playing different parts, I will shut the lots.

for example yesterday, I closed a lot and eventually I came to my TP with 2 open.

Not to stay with the account to zero use good money management.

but you know, that each distribute the money in the best possible way.

That does not answer my question or perhaps I do not understand what you are saying?

oh ****, sorry.

The problem is I do not understand. my understanding of English is very limited.

tell me otherwise :LOL::LOL:

I put an image in the summary of today.

I hope you enjoy it

eurjpy30min180210.png

good morning everyone!

let's see ....

eurjpy30min190210.png

and the daily chart...

see if it goes up to 124.77

eurjpy1dia190210.png