EA for TP1 & TP2

LesE

Is there an EA available that will do the following for a trade with 2 take profit levels - TP1 & TP2.

When the trade reaches TP1 reduce the volume of the trade to one half (i.e. take half of the potential profit) and set the SL to break even. This means that the other half of the trade then runs at zero risk until either TP2 is reached or the SL is hit.

Thanks,

Les

Yes, I wrote something similar, unfortunely I can't publish it here.

You may want to look at PipBoxer EA I belive it is doing this kind of risk managment, but without volume reduce.

Regards.

Pipboxer

Is there an EA available that will do the following for a trade with 2 take profit levels - TP1 & TP2.

When the trade reaches TP1 reduce the volume of the trade to one half (i.e. take half of the potential profit) and set the SL to break even. This means that the other half of the trade then runs at zero risk until either TP2 is reached or the SL is hit.

Thanks,

Les

Hi, I am also interested of getting some FX entry signals. I trade mostly on technicals and looking for some help to spotting +EV potential. Dou you have experience on pipboxer? I'm thinking of signing up with them to try it out.

Cheers,

J