Dow 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least ole Greenie has admitted under grilling by the politicos it was all his fault. Bet those thumbscrews hurt a bit !

What a bloodbath !!

Fins won't even open !!

Hope you didn't forget your stops !!

Just been listening to Jim Rogers, the partner of George Soros. He reckons the weak banks should be allowed to fail and have a massive shake-up. He is of the view if i have understood his philosophy that it's no good propping up the incompetent. Strong leadership takes over failing institutions at knock-down prices. A " dog eat dog " system. Weakest to the wall and no help.
Methinks the answer may be in between this capitalist outlook and a managed economy

dog eat dog system is not weaking :)....It's just part of it.....we close cikle that's all

......there is no place for social thinking<social positons in this momment is propaganda of oposition side> :)

Pat494, are you looking to go long against the trend like me? or do you suggest that the trend will continue downwards?

I doubt it just when everyone thinks that you have hit the bottom UH HO!? some more bad news Last night I was waiting of the rally before close on wall street All my indicators were indiacting a rally but I just couldn't go through with it :(, it's just so volatile....

Anywho I suppose volatility can be a plus when spread betting

As long as they can keep it above 8,000 then maybe psycologically the dow can pull up over 9,000 or 9,107 as you suggested

Thanks for the link posted I will check it out. I think over the coming weeks we will see the buy signals and dow shoot up but concering the US election coming up who knows...
BTW what's your usual trading timeframe?

Thanks for the link posted I will check it out. I think over the coming weeks we will see the buy signals and dow shoot up but concering the US election coming up who knows...
BTW what's your usual trading timeframe?

london n newyork timing..!

for my past performance u can chek it from

C@LL$

thr "past performance " page :)

Your based in india right?

Correct me if i'm wrong when if you are trading and want to analyse American market closure.....

Aren't you tired!?:sleep:

Let me know when your live trading and we can discuss entry points and exit points maybe??

Last edited:
Your based in india right?

Correct me if i'm wrong when if you are trading and want to analyse American market closure.....

Aren't you tired!?:sleep:

Let me know when your live trading and we can discuss entry points and exit points maybe??

yes, am from india.

i will be thr at my thread most of the time, replying to my members queries.

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/met...-intraday-calls-gold-here-875.html#post545608

i provide only 1 call in a trading instrument per day. am not a scalp trader.

Ahh ok thanks for the info. So if i want to see your calls for the dow you will only post one and then respond to questions and it will be on that Gold calls link?

Ahh ok thanks for the info. So if i want to see your calls for the dow you will only post one and then respond to questions and it will be on that Gold calls link?

haven't started dowjones call yet.But for all others,yes . You got it absolutely right

oh by the way guys... i can personally vouch for suj and his calls. He has done really well on gold and crude. However Suj, i think the dow is a lil odd because it is so sensitive to news at the moment so it could be a harsh one to trade. Lets see how you get on. Good Luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.