Dow 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks tantara and suj only not sure if i'll be able to trade to day as someone has nicked my CAR:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

oh by the way guys... i can personally vouch for suj and his calls. He has done really well on gold and crude. However Suj, i think the dow is a lil odd because it is so sensitive to news at the moment so it could be a harsh one to trade. Lets see how you get on. Good Luck!

thanks tantra...yes i did realise when i was dry testing my dow jones calls. both crude n dow jones i need somemore work to do. they bluff n give fake spikes alot of times. but i will tame them..so dont worry. i am not giving calls publically in them as i want to perfect myself before i urge u guys for it.

HAHHAjust went out aboput 5 minutes ago the bugger who stole my car lhas left it round the corner ......
and guess what....
it has a parking ticket on it TYPICAL!

Stochas showing overselling on dow I think maybe a pull back forming...?
Breakout pullback set up... maybe might trigger buying frenzy?

Last edited:
Yo. Go short today...if you haven't already.

YM NQ ES all good shorts.

How's everyone's trading going? I see S.Rock joined the thread :) how's it going man? Lots of $$ to make in the dow, but it moves much faster than gold and some commods.

Yo. Go short today...if you haven't already.

YM NQ ES all good shorts.

How's everyone's trading going? I see S.Rock joined the thread :) how's it going man? Lots of $$ to make in the dow, but it moves much faster than gold and some commods.

u dont visit the gold thread mate... yes. am diversifying the portfolio. will be starting for dow , n crude too

watch 9310
dow1021att7.png

dow1029avt5.png

Gonna hear from Bush at 2.15 EST ( 7.15 GMT )

Rate cut of 0.5% - 1% expected

Whatever happened to this thread ?
There was pages of comments every day and as many as 20 lurking. Couldn't have ALL gone bust could they ?

Status
Not open for further replies.