Dow 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like we will have to wait for the weekend with regards to the bail out news,

Risky trading today so im out, looks like a very similar day to yesterday,

So be aware of them last 10 minutes folks as I feel we will get a rally one way or another in the dying mins.

Next week looks like its going to be very interesting indeed

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND NOW ALL

Looks like we will have to wait for the weekend with regards to the bail out news,

Risky trading today so im out, looks like a very similar day to yesterday,

So be aware of them last 10 minutes folks as I feel we will get a rally one way or another in the dying mins.

Next week looks like its going to be very interesting indeed

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND NOW ALL

You are probably right Dan, I thought I saw 11080 in the charts and first impressions are best.

11000, once it went back on the buy side you had to buy. You can only take what's on offer, you can't tell it where to go.

Good evening gents.

rDow relationships dont move one touch 11 140 :) TRADE SENSE :) I DONT NO :)

,,,,,,,,,,,,,, i am bulish

MAs pointing up and I'm waiting for price to break down on 1 min charts but it's not happening.

I concur it's bullish. Looks like I was wrong about 10930s. We are now at R1 11144 on my charts.

Good move you bulls out there.

MAs pointing up and I'm waiting for price to break down on 1 min charts but it's not happening.

I concur it's bullish. Looks like I was wrong about 10930s. We are now at R1 11144 on my charts.

Good move you bulls out there.

That's it for me for tonight. Out for -20.

Certainly going to be a momentous weekend.

Watch out for the news and things aren't what they seem guys. There is some bad skull duggery going on out there. :devilish:

(y)

ok :) i was waiting for big action :)...but,,,waw :)........anyway c u sunday night mates:) i am going for party now :) .......... I Love this game I love trading ;) stay cool boys ;)

holy crap guys! That was nuts. What are these people thinking. It's hard to imagine that was all short covering. So they are going to hold into this weekend? What are they nuts???

wow I had a rough past 2 days....
Not too bad, but bad enough.

Bailout news is making this market shaky...we need some results!

Status
Not open for further replies.