Dow 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheers Kondaliev, 11020 target hit. I really should close but will go off and have some food now...

I think I hear Senate was going to attach strict controls and rules and terms or something...

SL moved to 11028 now.

Nice trade Atilla. I was long up till 11110. Nice to see there's money being made on both sides today (y)

Cheers Kondaliev, 11020 target hit. I really should close but will go off and have some food now...

I think I hear Senate was going to attach strict controls and rules and terms or something...

SL moved to 11028 now.

....i go not think we going to hear bad news tomorow-----it's all about trust now and it's election time ....in my viwe Dow is UP untill the elections ...

....i go not think we going to hear bad news tomorow-----it's all about trust now and it's election time ....in my viwe Dow is UP untill the elections ...

Both trades stopped out now. +70 for DOW and +6 for EURUSD. At least I had my nice dinner not worrying about the trade.

I'm finding my minute TF charts very good.

On the 15m charts DOW is now on the EMA20. I reckon it will either bounce off this as support or cave in.

On 1 hour charts we at the top of two trendlines. I can't get the image captured on this new CMC charts but I reckon we may head down to 10530 if the news doesn't come in good.

Pivot points showing 10637 rock bottom. We've retreated from R2 @ 11071 accoridng to my charts.

Price was below my 20EMA so went for it. It was heading back down. Some you lose some you win.

Long @ 11061, SL @ 11041

If this fails no more trading this evening. Like to finish up. (y)

Closed at 11085. +24... I think that's it for me for tonight.

Closed at 11085. +24... I think that's it for me for tonight.

Wow. Sat and watched the fall. Really good setup on the 1m charts. As once price cut 20EMA it just fell through with one bounce.

11000 still held.

I think the if 10980 fails to hold it will go down.

It's all down to the news now.

Really tempted to short it below 11000s but not sure.

Anyone short?

I just found this post. awesome. I'm a YM trader. Looks like you guys have a really good following over here.

Hi guys,

Here is my 1min chart (new from CMC) for my trades tonight. I still don't know how to save the chart and chat person didn't respond.

I think these 1-5-15min charts are working really well for me now.

Instead of watching it for hours just sitting down and moving in on minute charts near closing time pays off very well.

Going by text book system of price crossover of 20EMA works well. Got rid of the multiple MAs.

I see what you mean about shorting at support Firewalker. Totally missed it and also the MACD oversold pos too. Price was below me MA though... :cheesy:

Also after close the price just moved up and down all of within two minutes. I'm sure lots of pos got stopped out.

Ok take care guys. Tomorrow should be interesting. :sleep:

Attachments

• DOW30-20080925-1min.doc
    145 KB · Views: 219
I just found this post. awesome. I'm a YM trader. Looks like you guys have a really good following over here.

Welcome to the party Dhalsey,

This is the best DOW thread anywhere in the WWW imho.

More the merrier. (y)

HI mates :) it's time to see mother of rally<city.am>today :) xixixi

....any way i can't miss it it's historical moment now......i am very happy to be part of it :) ........long Dow :)

Status
Not open for further replies.