Dow 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ddm

I'm long at 840... once more... this time hoping for something more than 50 and a return to base. 11k on the horizon!

Guys, I am a newbie for trading DOW. Are you trading on DDM Bull Proshare? Please advise which ticket you are using for DOW. Rgds

I don't trade the ETF's personally. I like the leverage of Futures Contracts. I trade DOW, which is /YM
and Nasdaq futures /NQ, S&P /ES and Russell 100$ pt /TF. I think trading the ETF's are much better if you're just starting out, because you can lose A LOT on futures if you have no clue what you are doing!

I hope next week gives us a nice trend. This past week was terrible, depending on how you traded it.

Don't party too hard! Wouldn't want to be hung over monday morning, lol!

dowjz3.jpg

11850 game over
10777 game over

Last edited:
Yeah i read his article the first time round in July/August in the FT saying that the FTSE is now near its low after a 15% drop in line with the January drop.

he didnt get it quite right....

''Don't fall in love with your position''

....Have I fallen in love with my opinion ?

FT weekend/money/trader

FT.com / Your Money / Traders Diary - David Schwartz: Lessons in love ? and markets

Beliefs that bull markets cannot begin if the economy is behaving POORLY are factually INCORRECT !!!!!!!!!!

2 hours left :)...........let's play game :)

.........i sell Dow Jones from 11 200.....any body wants to buy :)

....wat's the best price before market is olpen ?

2 hours left :)...........let's play game :)

.........i sell Dow Jones from 11 200.....any body wants to buy :)

....wat's the best price before market is olpen ?

I have an initial rise to 11230s on my trend line before possible falls to 10800.

I'm beginning to wonder how the 700bn will help turn the tide. Banks will still be reluctant to lend and who wants to pump up supply when there is no demand.

Give the money to the demand side and people will merely save it.

We need big government injections and that'll take time.

I genuinely sincerely believe the only way to revive monies is to give it to the demand side of the equation rather than supply.

Then you are looking at inflation.

The global economy is shafted either way. Anybody who predicts bottoms here doesn't understand the fundamentals.

Anyway, will trade mi MAs... Good trading everyone. (y)

Beliefs that bull markets cannot begin if the economy is behaving POORLY are factually INCORRECT !!!!!!!!!!

...ok :) go short agency me from 11 200 :) i give u 56 points extra :) deal ?<time-tomorow when market close> just game ; )

...ok :) go short agency me from 11 200 :) i give u 56 points extra :) deal ?<time-tomorow when market close> just game ; )

Kondaliev,

Few weeks back, I predicted we will end the year around 13000?

You pick a number for end of year too?

Is the game what the close of Dow will be tomorrow? In all honesty I wouldn't like to say. I do think we are on an upward phase at the mo but that's all.

Market is event/news driven, so any bailout news will either help or hurt your outlook/prediction. I would expect the unexpected...

Status
Not open for further replies.