Dow 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks like the YM filled it's gap and the ES didn't. My experience says that the ES leads and that even though we have filled and should go down we won't because the ES still has room to go. Have you guys ever noticed anything like that?

Like I said... they were buying yesterday, ready for the mark-up to 11k.

I'll give you that one bud, even though you were a day too early and buying accumulation in a sell cycle.:p:)

There actually wasn't much buying done on wednesday....;)

If it drops through 11000 sell it. Nobody will want to hold over the w/e with the way things stand.

Hi guys,

Just got in and my first impression is we kiss 11080 areas and then tank back down in the absence of news.

As conspiracy theories go I reckon this begging bowl by the republicans is a secret way to fund the Iraq / Afghanistan wars as the army is out of cash and once monies run out there will be no further funding.

Banks are in a little trouble but this BS news is red herring. 1.6 trillion for Banking crises and 1.0 trillion spent on wars.

Watch this space you heard it here first. (y)

If it drops through 11000 sell it. Nobody will want to hold over the w/e with the way things stand.

....wat if come under 11 000<trap from big players?>

.........why not >? no body wants to stay away of market before the big desigen ???

....wat if come under 11 000<trap from big players?>

.........why not >? no body wants to stay away of market before the big desigen ???

It's still on the buy side at the mo, but only off 11000, and it's looking weaker. A drop below and it's game over till next week for buying above.

It's still on the buy side at the mo, but only off 11000, and it's looking weaker. A drop below and it's game over till next week for buying above.

..........we r not :) mashines :) not pc :)

..........................this is happen onece in 100 yrs :)

.....good luck.....be carefull

In the absence of news my money is on 10930 for close tonight. Pivot P.

Looking for another short after this rise.

...big players buy on bottoms and make tops looking weak :)...so they keep buying on bottoms :)........that's wat i feel now

Status
Not open for further replies.