Dow 2007

looking to exit Dow early ish 327 would be on the money then like a stone allowing Dax to complete its move down at 7762

then Atillas 13000 for christmas:D:D

:D:D:D:DMERRY CHRISTMAS ONE AND ALL:D:D:D:D

Ftse all time highs and s..d all the bad News

looking to exit Dow early ish 327 would be on the money then like a stone allowing Dax to complete its move down at 7762

then Atillas 13000 for christmas:D:D

Hi DC

have good one

just a repeat message on this thread then Im done

cant see the ftse looking back honest 7500 at least :eek::eek:

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL: thats a joke not a serious prediction:|

Andy

Sorry postman, but Ive decided to go short at 178- well at least one of us should have a good Christmas!! Any one got a coin?:rolleyes:

going short there is a big gamble imo...
going long without a clear signal is a gamble too, but of a lesser kind :)

As long as we stay below 13200 (my stop) I favour the downside, the big hurdle will be breaking below13146. Might have to be patient as either could take a while (famous last words!)

As long as we stay below 13200 (my stop) I favour the downside, the big hurdle will be breaking below13146. Might have to be patient as either could take a while (famous last words!)

I've been long for 2 hours now (on the NQ), looked much stronger pre-market so hence the long. It's still hovering only slightly above my entry now though so... (need a "yawn"-smiley here but guess this will have to do instead : :sleep:)

We've busted out of a range I've been tracking - I will take one more long later this PM and hold. Probably 'till new year.

BTW Look at the strength in the FTSE - waiting to soar ...

We've busted out of a range I've been tracking - I will take one more long later this PM and hold. Probably 'till new year.

BTW Look at the strength in the FTSE - waiting to soar ...

US looking pretty weak to me...
moved my NQ stop to BE, off to do something other than watching this go nowhere :rolleyes:

not enough volume...everbody's gone home already :party:

Break of 254 would have me going long on March Futs- system contratrade - tight stops.