Dow 2007

Spot on postie - that is heading for the hills in a Southerly direction

Core blimey failed H&S... Rare sight.

It was playing out to a T until the neckline was breached on the way down again.

I'll post a chart in the evening when I get home but it has been interesting watching it today. I'm still flat.

in long again 198 dec fut holding for late evening or 553

Z7? I thought the top step month was now H8?

Firewalker - did you get the short in from 368? that would have been good for at least 40 pips. Needless to say I didn't take that trade....

Sometimes on the hour there is a push up or a push down, just my luck to be on the wrong side of it. Currently long and giving my FTSE points back:rolleyes:

is this a double bottom here? :arrowu::arrowu::arrowu:

Anyone daring to suggets a base at 160 here 'cause I'm not making any more guesses tonight.

Pat - glad to see someone is making money from my bad calls.

2 minutes to get that wrong !!!

I get it now - my timing is perfect - all I have to do is get the direction right - this is so easy.

2 minutes to get that wrong !!!

I get it now - my timing is perfect - all I have to do is get the direction right - this is so easy.

you and me both (see my previous post - sorry guys - I will think twice about posting my bad calls in future) .. what a game this is

I hope you all got out of jail like I did ..

you and me both (see my previous post - sorry guys - I will think twice about posting my bad calls in future) .. what a game this is

I hope you all got out of jail like I did ..

Nothing to be sorry about

In fact a big help from a selfish point of view because if someone who is notable for his successful calls says UP and someone else noted for his wrong calls says DOWN it just confirms its going UP
The problem arises when one improves to such an extent that 50% of ones calls are correct

Nothing to be sorry about

In fact a big help from a selfish point of view because if someone who is notable for his successful calls says UP and someone else noted for his wrong calls says DOWN it just confirms its going UP
The problem arises when one improves to such an extent that 50% of ones calls are correct

I should make more calls then, I have terrible record:LOL:

getting out of jail is my speciality:rolleyes:

edit: oh yeah .. and cutting profitable trades too soon :mad:

Hi guys,

This is the H&S hourly chart I was following but the breakout from the neck line looked like it was going to surge up to 13280s but failed to materialise adn fell back down to S1 pivot point in green dashed lines.

I really thought we were going up to 13361 Pivot point R1 - red dashed line.

Overall there is a downward trend line still in play since around the 11th and if it doesn't break out it could still head down. I have scalped a few more pips but really a non-event ful day.

Good evening everyone... :)

Attachments

• US30 Cash-20071219.png
    US30 Cash-20071219.png
    26.1 KB · Views: 179
With Pat's bottom half in the air yesterday, Attila's broken head and sholders and my 10 day moving average now NOT going to cross the 50 day any time soon, I'm looking out the window to see if the sky is falling in.

Anyone know where we go from here ?

Z7? I thought the top step month was now H8?

Firewalker - did you get the short in from 368? that would have been good for at least 40 pips. Needless to say I didn't take that trade....

YM is H8, DJ is Z7 have been using Z7 for longs and H8 for shorts

Hi DC,

Do you have stops on this trade or are you hedging?

God forbid we drop to 13k how would you manage this trade without a stop - I am genuinely interested.

a drop to 13k wouldnt worry me too much a 12893 would have me altering calculations

at the moment I have a hedge on the DAX being short from Tuesday looking to take off tomorrow at a new low, on the Dow I will be long looking for a new weekly high tomorrow, if we open in the morning cica 13300 I will leave it alone until the new year