Dow 2007

I'm leaning on higher frames of delta....I'm using the fib time low on the 5th/8th as higher medium delta low....

As for next week I'd like a little pull back Tuesday for a Wave (iv) then up till friday to complete the wave (v)...

Attachments

• bonkers2.jpg
    bonkers2.jpg
    176.6 KB · Views: 209
Last edited:
The one thing I don't like about the bull count with the Ending Diagonal is that the correction has not been shape enough...

The 18th of Jan gets a ton of time hits that will catch the attention of any EW trader....

Exp flat anyone :?:

Attachments

• kukisk.jpg
    kukisk.jpg
    196.4 KB · Views: 246
  • kukisy.jpg
    kukisy.jpg
    205.6 KB · Views: 219
Last edited:
Bez said:
The one thing I don't like about the bull count with the Ending Diagonal is that the correction has not been shape enough...

The 18th of Jan gets a ton of time hits that will catch the attention of any EW trader....

Exp flat anyone :?:

Gday Bez,
Yes I have 16/17 Jan as definate times to watch. Shorts in place as of last Friday.

Good Luck

P.S. Nice lil forum you have here.

Pat494 said in weekend post...

This has freed up a lot of time to do other things – I am thinking of getting another dog to take me for walks, etc.

Well worth logging on for......

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Last edited:
mornin' all

Since this is a well used and popular thread I hope members will excuse me for housekeeping the last few pages in order to keep the thread squarely on track and avoid any descent into personality bashing.

If tricks looks in that will probably give him a further headache since the missing "phantom" pages he noted were caused by some posters deleting their post :)

good trading

jon

barjon said:
mornin' all

Since this is a well used and popular thread I hope members will excuse me for housekeeping the last few pages in order to keep the thread squarely on track and avoid any descent into personality bashing.

If tricks looks in that will probably give him a further headache since the missing "phantom" pages he noted were caused by some posters deleting their post :)

good trading

jon

Thanks Jon, explains all.

barjon said:
mornin' all
Since this is a well used and popular thread I hope members will excuse me for housekeeping the last few pages in order to keep the thread squarely on track and avoid any descent into personality bashing. If tricks looks in that will probably give him a further headache since the missing "phantom" pages he noted were caused by some posters deleting their post :)
good trading.
jon
Don't think that censorship was either necessary or warranted.

Posters here are adults and, whilst there was a brief skirmish into psychobabble, it was evident that the thread was back on track in relation to its principal raison d'etre.

"The first condition of progress is the removal of censorship" George Bernard Shaw.

The OEX is really the one to watch with its major 61.8% at 670..

It has such a huge weighting you always have to keep half an eye on it....

Attachments

• simple61.8.jpg
    simple61.8.jpg
    184.2 KB · Views: 237
A simple daily count into the 61.8% :?:

Attachments

• simpledaily.jpg
    simpledaily.jpg
    181.8 KB · Views: 224
April maybe

Racer said:
Another year, another move higher? Or will it be lower? :rolleyes:

I was looking for the next final all time high in March but April works better so far:

If we take 1-14-2000 Dow close 11722

1-14-2000 *377 fib weeks = April 6th 2007

377 * 3.618 = 1363

11722 + 1363= Dow 13085

3.618*2 =7.236

1-14-2000 + 7 years 2 months 3 wks =April 4th 2007
You want the 6 days for safety
1-14-2000 + 7 yr 2 mo 3 wks 6 day =April 10th 2007

Jerry
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=298466#
Smilie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racer
Another year, another move higher? Or will it be lower?

Have all the hard core shorters on this thread given up posting? Or am I sailing against the wind on my own?

cheers - Tricks

Beginning to think I am! ??????????

catracho said:
watching & waiting...

I'll be listening to Uncle Bernanke on Thursday that's for sure...

I think he is going to spook the markets big time...

tricks said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Racer
Another year, another move higher? Or will it be lower?

Have all the hard core shorters on this thread given up posting? Or am I sailing against the wind on my own?

cheers - Tricks

Beginning to think I am! ??????????

Tricks,

You are not alone. I went short at the close on Friday, tomorrow will be an interesting day.

Or a double top,
1430.73 retrace to 1405.88 ( 38.2%)= 24.85 pts
24.85 pts * .382 = 9 1/2 cd days = Jan 24/25
This is probably better than the V bottom that most bulls look for.

Than rally into Mar Apr.

Jerry

mark twain uk said:
Tricks,

You are not alone. I went short at the close on Friday, tomorrow will be an interesting day.

Hi Mark,

Glad to see that I'm not the only one to think the market is overbought. Today's manufacturing figures are the worst for 19 months and coupled with other so called 'negative' news, I can't believe the indices are still holding up! I'm now going to send out the sniffer dogs to find the PPT. :LOL: :LOL:

cheers - Tricks

Contra Indicator

It's now so tempting to go short ...... it can only mean one thing - that the market is set to rally hard :cheesy:

I've just gone short .... so get ready to BUY ... :)

doesn't look like it wants to go down yet..(maybe that will get it going !!)

One more pop in the works?