Double your money the easy way

121 posts on this thread and you haven't doubled your money yet?
I had high hopes...

Peter

121 posts on this thread and you haven't doubled your money yet?
I had high hopes...

Peter

To quote one from New Jersey "whoa were half way there"

I know I best be good at tradin cos my singin aint for shiat as someone once told me

dc you must be a gunslinger among gunslingers to earn these kinds of returns. Well done.
Price Action is where it's at!

If I may ask how are you calculating your position sizing?
Based on ATR, or what you perceive to be highly probable moves, near levels of support / resistance?

Good luck

dc you must be a gunslinger among gunslingers to earn these kinds of returns. Well done.
Price Action is where it's at!

If I may ask how are you calculating your position sizing?
Based on ATR, or what you perceive to be highly probable moves, near levels of support / resistance?

Good luck

Normally I scale in and scale out of a move just using my target calculations and intraday calcs
normal trading maximum is $80pp or equivalent so 16x YM or if Im on another index I might have 10 x YM that allows me to trade for larger moves and still be comfortable away from the screen.
I dont use sup/res but calcs can often come out in the same ballpark.

Now then for this thread Im using max 50% of account on risk but with same calcs as normal, as the account increases I decrease size and risk

11149 is key for me today I will look to jump off there although expecting 242 a break of 149 remains key for the long position