Darkies tarding corner

Have I learnt anything from this thread?

• Total voters
i got to tell you,
i'm offended.

place a trade,(ya right lol) but don't impugn the integrity of a great philantropist

Well someone had too

6099-darktone-albums-galley-_-_-picture4076-20160609-191213.jpg

was late to the game today but up earlier pre news around 0.5%.
had a crack at the news n gave most of that back, a slight faux pas in where I got filled, lack of ops, and fills post news. Had to kinda throw my hands up at 2.30 cos I had a friend round with stuff to do this avo.

225420d1464960659-anyone-scalping-ftse-futures-nope.jpg

for the day +0,07%
the week +4.5%

Happy weekends all

--------

Ooo. no tarding next week, going to malta to see that thing they call the sun :D

A couple of the locals did mention that the weather had been been a bit crazy lately. Almost looks England in that video :p.

Forecast says the pussy is gona stay dry the rest of the week. Hope so cos I'm climbing 4 multi pitches tmrw somewhere on the south coast. Should be fun. :D

6099-darktone-albums-general-3-picture4072-20160607-131853-1.jpg

heres one for the smart people. unfortunately ive been outbid.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/JOB-LOT-O...526380?hash=item43f01217ac:g:wcIAAOSwnNBXXXXW
Hes on dodgy ground on this one though-theft ???
dishonestly takes property with the intent to deprive.possibly a civil despute once the cps get involved loloolololoololoolololol:whistling

item came in quickly. Would buy from again!! o***a ( 244Teal star icon for Feedback score between 100 to 499) More than a year ago
Bdsm Fetish Sex Deluxe Handcuffs Chrome Steel Restraints Slave Cuffs New Secure (#291065363699) US $34.95
????????????????????????????????????????????
another of his listings-some wife

DONT GET ME STARTED DARKIE-I LOVE PUZZLES
DO WE BELIEVE HIM THOUGH-HEY IT COULD ACTUALLY B DARKTONE HAHA

Last edited:
first campaign since getting back from hols last night (inc translation into piphoe)

16 tardes
+272 or +68 (however you wana measure it)
+1.5%

6099-darktone-albums-general-3-picture4082-first-tarde-since-malta.jpg

poor show considering the prices I was given but I try to luv myself.
Off to do something less boring, like generate some memes maybe :p

first campaign since getting back from hols last night (inc translation into piphoe)

16 tardes
+272 or +68 (however you wana measure it)
+1.5%

6099-darktone-albums-general-3-picture4082-first-tarde-since-malta.jpg

poor show considering the prices I was given but I try to luv myself.
Off to do something less boring, like generate some memes maybe :p
i like the sig....................................

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/JOB-LOT-O...526380?hash=item43f01217ac:g:wcIAAOSwnNBXXXXW
Hes on dodgy ground on this one though-theft ???
dishonestly takes property with the intent to deprive.possibly a civil despute once the cps get involved loloolololoololoolololol:whistling

item came in quickly. Would buy from again!! o***a ( 244Teal star icon for Feedback score between 100 to 499) More than a year ago
Bdsm Fetish Sex Deluxe Handcuffs Chrome Steel Restraints Slave Cuffs New Secure (#291065363699) US $34.95
????????????????????????????????????????????
another of his listings-some wife

DONT GET ME STARTED DARKIE-I LOVE PUZZLES
DO WE BELIEVE HIM THOUGH-HEY IT COULD ACTUALLY B DARKTONE HAHA

:LOL:

Seller was great in every department. Great service 7***8 ( 208Teal star icon for Feedback score between 100 to 499)