Darkies tarding corner

Have I learnt anything from this thread?

• Total voters
oopsie! :cheesy:

6099-darktone-albums-general-3-picture4198-oppsie.jpg

For a spicy 11.5%. The morning prep as per norm, and if youre a piphoe, the live call ding dong bingabongas start here

6099-darktone-albums-general-4-picture4422-bings-n-bongs-dings-n-dongs.jpg
Hi darky.
Im trying to work out your method.
i take it that you trade small to take the worry/emotion out of trading and may have several positions at once.what size do you trade 10p per point 50p etc?i think a lot of battle scarred vets trade small to be honest,
personally i hated holding in the red as it effected me and i liked to TRY and ride the winners.:smart:

Hi darky.
Im trying to work out your method.
i take it that you trade small to take the worry/emotion out of trading and may have several positions at once.what size do you trade 10p per point 50p etc?i think a lot of battle scarred vets trade small to be honest,
personally i hated holding in the red as it effected me and i liked to TRY and ride the winners.:smart:

Its a methodology IP rather than 'a method'. Basically, buy low sell high, it can be expressed in all sorts of ways.
The lack of emotionality comes from the acceptance of what im doing. The (relatively) small size comes from a respect of risk and is always related to the size of the acc. You cant win if you dont have an account.
Ive no problem tradin 10p :cheesy:

I'm impressed with the bing dings not so much the bongo dongs. I'm gonna try trading bing dings and see what happens, thanks for the ideas about buy low sell high I'm sure it works [emoji383]

A quick update in GOLD. Has fallen quite nicely since the last DOAT indication.

6099-darktone-albums-general-5-picture4454-doat.jpg

From here?

giphy.gif

Who knows! :D

I'm impressed with the bing dings not so much the bongo dongs. I'm gonna try trading bing dings and see what happens, thanks for the ideas about buy low sell high I'm sure it works [emoji383]

Trick is to trade the dings and the dongs at same time. Then you have truly arrived.

Not proper trading that tho is it :LOL: It's like ....cheating, no skill involved !

Last edited: