Darkies tarding corner

Have I learnt anything from this thread?

• Total voters
Busted!! :D

6099-darktone-albums-general-6-picture4670-lol.jpg

-44-have you been using fls method again ;)

Its funny you mention cos lost 35 more = -88 and made 40 = -48 this week , unpredictable , mixed and slow .....bit more volatility today.
The Flow was so that I lost all faith in wot I was doing last week and is very emotional area to tarde in a down trend , most will lose their underwear trading it.
Individuals with Bell End Personality Disorder display a restricted range of awareness so again Its funny that you FLipipin mention that.
Open trades net profit is +++ 29 so far potential further risks is 66 in open tardes , potential loss -37. However , I am changing system yet again a bit to cater for these types of markets . I professional with vast knowledge of psychology. The first target of any tardes will be break even puts to trim any profit from existing longs that happen to be open , then leave the put as a short tarde cos I profeesional :thumbs: The target on original tardes can be + 10 but I dont day trade and anyone that does losers cos I say so , when premiums are high , this is a bit subjective along with everything else I doin.
This method that I keep changing could have made money every week for last 6 weeks if id have stuck to it despite option costs but 95 % of traders lose money , they can't trade , so they teach in tarding industry starting many threads on foorums and you get more teachers , than traders. People who are able to do something well can do that thing for living , while people who are not living to do anything that well make a living by teaching to the living . Most of the methods taught are by failures who start many many threads , they don't trade them for a living because they don't work , but if you can repeat something often enough then you can belief you own bell , in the end.

I hope that cleared things up some :D

looking after the baby while tarding never works darkie...:LOL:
Its ok mike, just the cost improving the old position by 70 odd divisions. Id post a chart but I dont want to break a fragile heart.
However, I dont see the harm in posting the last 12 weeks curve just the lulz of it :D
6099-darktone-albums-general-7-picture4836-last-12-weeks.gif

Last edited:
Im thinking there might be some DK here in charted form of the last 3 weeks :D

6099-darktone-albums-general-7-picture4878-dk.jpg

currently posting live and direct from my mobile tarding unit from somewhere near boxhill :D
6099-darktone-albums-general-7-picture4888-mobile-tarding-unit.jpg

might well be coming to a hovel near you soon and at £9.99 per minute theres no better trading experience :p