Darkies tarding corner

Have I learnt anything from this thread?

• Total voters
Who are you?

6099-darktone-albums-general-2-picture4046-zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.jpg

You have to be a true detective to earn shekels trading

6099-darktone-albums-galley-_-_-picture4048-true-defective.png

+341
+1.9%
WL ratio: :LOL:

I had to look that up. Don't watch much tv these days. The screenie was leftovers from a bygone era. Defectives, all-ish b.a.n.n.e.d. whos sorry now eh :cry::LOL:

6099-darktone-albums-general-2-picture4050-tomtar.jpg

wanted more size. went the other way getting smaller and had no op to resize. fumbled the exit for -5.9! DAMMMMIT!!

6099-darktone-albums-general-2-picture4054-wanted-more-size.jpg

+264
+1.5%

I take it you have lots of micro positions going simultaneously and you close and leave at will.Sounds like a good plan if thats what you do.:cheesy:

He's a scalper...and i see exactly what he is trying to do with those tardes. :smart:

I take it you have lots of micro positions going simultaneously and you close and leave at will.Sounds like a good plan if thats what you do.:cheesy:

Ill let you know when mr hoe lets me know then well be in the know don't you know :p

He's a scalper...and i see exactly what he is trying to do with those tardes. :smart:

im a scalper eh!? learn summit newe every day. come on on then spill the beans, Im all up for learning something about myself :D

True Detective just done episode 5 of season 1 last night, just loving it.:love:

40 trade's before lunch could darktone be a bot.:eek:

40 tardes before lunch is just insane...you say you aren't a scalper? (n)

nervous tarders tend to trade a LOT

you come on here like a privileged prick...like you know smthg we don't and you rub our faces in it.(n)

you got an inside track daddy? my daddy was a pit trader, or smthg??

40 tardes before lunch is just insane...you say you aren't a scalper? (n)

nervous tarders tend to trade a LOT

you come on here like a privileged prick...like you know smthg we don't and you rub our faces in it.(n)

you got an inside track daddy? my daddy was a pit trader, or smthg??

no need to get disturbed phoe, why don't you chill for a sec, and go into a bit more detail about what it is you think im doing. You did say you 'can see exactly what im trying to do' after all.

no need to get disturbed phoe, why don't you chill for a sec, and go into a bit more detail about what it is you think im doing. You did say you 'can see exactly what im trying to do' after all.

your thread is MOCKING traders here..

enuf said (n)

obvious have no respect for other traders, or "tarders" as you call us

i'n done here

if you must place 30 trades before noon..your clueless as to direction, imo:LOL:

your thread is MOCKING traders here..

enuf said (n)

obvious have no respect for other traders, or "tarders" as you call us

i'n done here

Awe come on, joe would see the funny side. (y)
as for trader and tarder, I can be tarder or trader. sometimes both in the same day. its ok to be tarder mate.
Im not really sure why you've lost your sh!t. Im guessing its ego going into to protection mode when you were called on the play.

Have you had some losings today?

if you must place 30+ trades before noon...your clueless as to direction.

i don't think i'm alone in this :LOL::LOL:

if you must place 30 trades before noon..your clueless as to direction, imo:LOL:

well, the thing is, Me and you, we is largely the same bruv! We dont know shît!
The difference is, I know I dont know shît!!