Current Charts you find interesting

trade got stopped out...+11pips

Attachments

• eurusd +11pips.gif
    eurusd +11pips.gif
    80.7 KB · Views: 276
Oil is making a very interesting formation.....when this pops, the odds are it could be BIG (y)

Attachments

• crude chan.GIF
    crude chan.GIF
    52.8 KB · Views: 174
Broke to the upside in the end......I lost a few punts on this chart.......but now im winning.....covered my losses and now im in profit punting this formation!.....Patience and perseverance paid off (y)

Attachments

• crude chan break.GIF
    crude chan break.GIF
    41.3 KB · Views: 296
Re: Eurusd Daily

Bounce came the market's answer.

34npsn9.jpg

G/L

Like last week's weekly candle, a likely IB candle for cable on the daily t/f (not closed yet, obviously...but looking likely.) But what about €, bounce or break at this potential rbs zone ??

3531kq0.jpg

Crude oil Charts

On the left is a 1min intraday chart and on the right is a daily chart. On Friday crude was well behaved....lots of money on the table. Makes up for a choppy day on Thursday!

The daily chart i showed an expanding wedge. I think crude will push upward to test the $92.00 level.

Attachments

• cl D 1min.gif
    cl D 1min.gif
    121.2 KB · Views: 174
Gbpusd: how much supply to 6297 previous swing hi ?

Already had one attempt (immediate post 6-0-3 Boe/Mpc minutes reacct) on the previous 4hr/daily swinng hi to 6277, and just above is the previous daily/weekly swing hi up to 6297 (from last November)

Immediate post data hi and current daily hifound supply around that 6277 hi and was rebuffed to 6202 where it has found fresh 'buy the dip' demand and price is currently around 6250 as I write this.

G/L

2ey8h3o.jpg

Crude oil Charts

On the left is a 1min intraday chart and on the right is a daily chart. On Friday crude was well behaved....lots of money on the table. Makes up for a choppy day on Thursday!

The daily chart i showed an expanding wedge. I think crude will push upward to test the $92.00 level.

The attachment on the left is a 5min and 1min oil chart respectively.

The attachment on the right is a dialy oil chart. You can see the price did get up and tested $92. The price broke straight through it!

Back to the intraday charts.....

The 5min chart looks a nice wedge formation, i believe a trading zone coming up. From the 1 minute chart the setup also looks favourable. If it breaks to the upside then it may get choppy between 9850-9880. However if the price gets through that and then breaks 9920 I believe it may shoot straight to $100.

If the price moves to the downside then trading zone below 9810 with potential short term support levels around 9730, 9710.

The daily chart shows we tested $100 twice and failed to close above it. my gut says we could go lower to test the highs of the wedge for support.

Lets see how the day pans out

Attachments

• NA cl5min1min.....jpg
    NA cl5min1min.....jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 201
  • NA cl daily.gif
    NA cl daily.gif
    49.4 KB · Views: 162
Last edited:
oil 5minute and 1minute chart

The price broke to the upside. And it shot straight to $100 and turned around.

However looking at the 5minute chart on the left, it looks another nice formation! Another trading zone approaches.

Attachments

• cl con.gif
    cl con.gif
    126.2 KB · Views: 183
Do you actually post anthying on this site which is current or ahead of time?

All your stuff is "Here's one I prepared earlier...".

I did check out your website which was only registered a few weeks back (Jan 17th), but my site-check indicated it was potentially malicious site so I’ll not avail myself of anything from there.

All your stats are historical. Now, I’m not a fan of live calls as they are generally quite useless in terms of trading education, but in your case, as you’re actively promoting a service/product I have suggested to you on a another thread (The Robot one) that you do precisely that.

I did check out your website which was only registered a few weeks back (Jan 17th), but my site-check indicated it was potentially malicious site so I’ll not avail myself of anything from there.

All your stats are historical. Now, I’m not a fan of live calls as they are generally quite useless in terms of trading education, but in your case, as you’re actively promoting a service/product I have suggested to you on a another thread (The Robot one) that you do precisely that.

Not sure how you can post a chart that hasn't printed prices yet. Every chart shows historical data. This chart shows the support and resistance and trendlines. Anyone can read off of that. I was simply posting a nice looking chart imo.

Here are some long term calls for you to look at and see if they work out over the next few months. That is all I have that is "forward" looking besides small scalp trades.
2011-03-02_1113.png

Here is a forward looking chart. Crude shoudl go to $125 area very soon after breaking resistance. Simple chart.

2011-03-02_1116.png

This new wesbite that you see on Jan 17, you are correct. I have been giving calls to clients for over 3 years, but not in a website format. Everyone has to start somewhere right? Those clients wanted a live call website, so I created it and have done very well with it so far. Opens up to even more members also by going live.

You can continue to be critical. It is fine, but there is no scamming by me. If you took the time to register for free you would see. Thanks for looking anyway.

anyone buying the daily t/f silver PB candle ? can you handle the swings ? Lol !

Attachments

• z.jpg
    z.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 193
Swings in metals have been downright nasty. I've said before I don't know how people position trade these things. It would make me want to jump off a cliff. I'll stick to my quick small money trades :)

Peter

yeh agree. But there are pinbars and there are pinbars and this one was one of the former. lol !

16kuvdl.jpg

G/L

Swings in metals have been downright nasty. I've said before I don't know how people position trade these things. It would make me want to jump off a cliff. I'll stick to my quick small money trades :)

Peter

yeh agree. But there are pinbars and there are pinbars and this one was one of the former. lol !

16kuvdl.jpg

G/L

that was THE perfect pin, save that one for the scrap book. long wick, bullish close, tiny body. and price pierced right into that prev support back in Jan. awesome. and no surprise where price is now hovering around that previous support become resistance from back in May.

The blue zone at bottom of the FTSE daily chart below is that previous weekly swing lo zone where support was found around the 61.8% 4051-6082.

Daily is in a range consolidation now off that lo...upside or downside break ?

G/L

imuf4i.jpg