Current Charts you find interesting

It didnt exactly break big-time but I knew very short-term downward pressure would offer a few pips...I would create a short term strat if i could be bothered LOL

I circled the little selling pressure blip....maybe a scalping strat with directional bias would work well???? :idea:

Attachments

• cable !.GIF
    cable !.GIF
    40.6 KB · Views: 204
GDP / USD

Here is the continuation of my trade....

The price pulled back to the black line (yesterdays low) and bounced perfectly...

The second chart is a zommed in 1m chart...the red lines will act as support but if it breaks those levels then i think the price will move towards 15900 like i said earlier

Lets wait and see.........:?:

Attachments

• cable !.GIF
    cable !.GIF
    46.9 KB · Views: 219
  • cable ! 1m.GIF
    cable ! 1m.GIF
    82.1 KB · Views: 214
Hello guys

The chart attached is a 1m chart of CL(oil) Future.

On the second chart you can see the red box...Just as in my Gold trade earlier this was my entry area.....

Similarly to gold the trade moved massively in the money and then retraced back to a significant low from the day before and tested. Unfortunately I got stopped out of this oil trade and it didnt continue its downward trend......my stop was just above the red line at 8661. made +51pips

Lets see if cable stops me out since they have both behaved technically very well so far today.

Attachments

• cl1.GIF
    cl1.GIF
    62.3 KB · Views: 209
  • cl2.GIF
    cl2.GIF
    42.2 KB · Views: 207
Last edited:
just thought i would post this quickly...looks good

1min chart of GOLD futures

Excellent formation IMO and i will look to trade this long or short...as long as the signal comes early...its a friday today dont forget!

Attachments

• gc new form.GIF
    gc new form.GIF
    44.6 KB · Views: 216
that gold trade went through and im short...entry price was within the black box....the volatility is high and i dont really like that at the start of a trade......lets see how it plays

I could exit out the trade as im writting this lol for a loss:)

Attachments

• gc new form trade.GIF
    gc new form trade.GIF
    87.4 KB · Views: 208
Hello guys

The chart attached is a 1m chart of CL(oil) Future.

On the second chart you can see the red box...Just as in my Gold trade earlier this was my entry area.....

Similarly to gold the trade moved massively in the money and then retraced back to a significant low from the day before and tested. Unfortunately I got stopped out of this oil trade and it didnt continue its downward trend......my stop was just above the red line at 8661. made +51pips

Lets see if gold stops me out since they have both behaved technically very well so far today.

What got you in this trade? Was it the break of the wedge and cross of the MA's?

the trade lost but this is an example of my style....just thought i would share

Attachments

• gc new form trade.GIF
    gc new form trade.GIF
    53 KB · Views: 195
I love those regressive channels too but prefer on long TF's. Also prefer some kind of sentiment shift as cause for the break or possibly major level as top/bottom.

I love those regressive channels too but prefer on long TF's. Also prefer some kind of sentiment shift as cause for the break or possibly major level as top/bottom.

Same here pal....I have a few other tricks that i use before entry.

But if i told you that, i would have to kill you :cheesy:

EUR/GBP weekly

EXCELLENT CHART FORMATION!!!!!!

I daytrade eur/usd and when this wedge get broken then the chart will be there for the taking....the longer the wedge forms...the bigger it spring IMO:clap:

do you trade eur/gbp china?

I attached a weekly chart of cable......Can you see the first wedge. This formation isn't classic but it was good enough for me to trade. It ended up being a huge move!

I put this here for example purposes...It looks like cable is doing something similar, but the formation isn't as nice...yet anyways.

the current formation is interesting and if you are a bull or bear on cable it dont matter.
With that major S/R line in red and then what looks like a pattern forming....i think the chart is defo going to pop big....I dont think its no coincidence that cable and eur/usd are both technically forming major patterns at the same time(i know they are correlated) but still dont take it for granted that both charts are forming beautiful patterns......For all us technical punters.... This allows you to attack from many angles! (y)

I WILL BE TRADING THEM 100%......even more than i already do :p

Attachments

• weekly cable wit chat.gif
    weekly cable wit chat.gif
    33.9 KB · Views: 189
Attached is a gold chart for friday 11th feb 2011...I posted trades on this blog earlier using this chart...lets see gold panned out for the day.

The losing trade i had (Gold star) was for -12pips... i then traded the second attempted breakout (pink star) and this trade entry was successful!

The trade was nominally up +50pips but then pulled back and i lost nothing on the second trade....(y)

In the green circle you can see the price pulled back to the previous supp. then made a small channel/wedge. If it wasnt friday afternoon i would have traded short again......esspecially since i was flat on the previous attempt.....i love punting charts!

winning day overall (y)

Attachments

• ggold....trades.gif
    ggold....trades.gif
    56.2 KB · Views: 186
Last edited:
EXCELLENT CHART FORMATION!!!!!!

I daytrade eur/usd and when this wedge get broken then the chart will be there for the taking....the longer the wedge forms...the bigger it spring IMO:clap:

do you trade eur/gbp china?

I attached a weekly chart of cable......Can you see the first wedge. This formation isn't classic but it was good enough for me to trade. It ended up being a huge move!

I put this here for example purposes...It looks like cable is doing something similar, but the formation isn't as nice...yet anyways.

the current formation is interesting and if you are a bull or bear on cable it dont matter.
With that major S/R line in red and then what looks like a pattern forming....i think the chart is defo going to pop big....I dont think its no coincidence that cable and eur/usd are both technically forming major patterns at the same time(i know they are correlated) but still dont take it for granted that both charts are forming beautiful patterns......For all us technical punters.... This allows you to attack from many angles! (y)

I WILL BE TRADING THEM 100%......even more than i already do :p

I'll trade anything IG will allow me to that gets picked up on my ProRealTime scans. But yes looking forward to this one.

CRUDE OIL TRADES I TOOK FRIDAY 11th FEB2011.

The first chart is a 1min chart zoomed out. I have drawn the major trendlines i spotted during the day to give you a wholistic view.

I will now breakdown the resulting trades i took and the results. Each chart is a snapshot of each trading zones i was actively trading on friday.

The first trade:

Second Chart

from the zoomed out chart you can see that the was strong resistance around 8760. Even though the wedge mad was small( i dont normally trade these ). Because of the strong resistance at 8760 i took the trade.

The black star was my entry zone and the trade WON +43...the trade behaved well at the start and my exit was the big Black line just above my long term MA.

The second trade:
Third Chart

After exiting my last trade the price started forming another pattern and i traded to the upside. The green circle shows my entry.....i LOST -12pips

The third trade:
Third Chart

I went short in the blue star. This trade WON +51pips...my exit was the same as before...the thick black line

The forth trade:
Fourth Chart

First wedge looked nice....just run of the mill LOSS -12pips

The fifth trade:
Fourth Chart

I very often have pending stop orders on both side of the market for this very situation!!......The price swiftly reversed and i went short in the light blue circle...i LOST -12pips

The sixth trade:
Fourth Chart

The second blue circle shows my entry short.... if im initially profitable with a trade i leave it to run on the long term MA......but since it was fri and late i closed it out using the medium MA(pink)...i WON +27pips

Overall across my four instuments i had a profitable day

Attachments

• cl 1.gif
    cl 1.gif
    86.9 KB · Views: 202
  • cl +43pips.gif
    cl +43pips.gif
    66.6 KB · Views: 215
  • cl +51.gif
    cl +51.gif
    69.5 KB · Views: 217
  • cl +27.gif
    cl +27.gif
    80.3 KB · Views: 204
Last edited:
ASX,,,looks a good formation to the downside for a trade...

Daily chart recently made a doji on candlesticks at top of a trend

Attachments

• asx 5min.gif
    asx 5min.gif
    71.6 KB · Views: 206
Eurusd Daily

Like last week's weekly candle, a likely IB candle for cable on the daily t/f (not closed yet, obviously...but looking likely.) But what about €, bounce or break at this potential rbs zone ??

G/L

3531kq0.jpg

Re: Eurusd Daily

Like last week's weekly candle, a likely IB candle for cable on the daily t/f (not closed yet, obviously...but looking likely.) But what about €, bounce or break at this potential rbs zone ??

G/L

3531kq0.jpg

Interesting, given the 4h regular (3 peak div) and 1h regular (intermediate div) it would appear up is the way to play....

Some nice fib confluence too.

Some very nice examples of your reversal setups on the lower timeframes for intra day trading :)

cheers bb

Re: Eurusd Daily

G/L

3531kq0.jpg

Sorry i dont do fibb or retracements...but i can give my opinion the way i see things:)

Two charts attached. EURUSD. Daily chart. 1min chart.

The daily chart shows strong res/supp at 13400. The Price didnt get to 400 today so could test it tomorrow. If the price moves towards todays highs(black line) then if it doesnt get choppy then the price might bust straight through it and move up aggressively since 13400 was a strong res point before. The intraday chart shows a classic reversal formation.
IMO

Either way i will trade it any direction....there will be pips on the table :cheesy:

btw...eur/usd behaved well intraday today. Good money on the table

Attachments

• DEURUSD.gif
    DEURUSD.gif
    88 KB · Views: 206
  • eurusd DD.gif
    eurusd DD.gif
    79.1 KB · Views: 208
Last edited:
Here is a continuation of the eur/usd chart we were talking about earlier.

1min chart with my current trade...

short in the black box....stop loss being moved down progressively.

Nice day so far..up 60pips on this chart....lets see how it pans-out for the day

Attachments

• eurusd15022011midday.gif
    eurusd15022011midday.gif
    71 KB · Views: 189