Positioning for the greek vote ?

For one of the ancient civilizations to only contribute Demis Roussos and Kebabs to the modern world and not expect payback was wholly unrealistic ! And retribution there will be..... Actually the only experience I have of modern day Greece was a package holiday some years ago...the tv packed up in the aparttment and they sent an engineer up - I say an engineer, it was some shifty looking youth in plimsoles that waggled the arial and wolfed the gypsy creams - but that's the Greeks for ya !

G/L

But did he get it to work? :D

They did produce Onassis, Niarchos, Mavroleon, Kulikundis. They, pracically, revolutionised oil transportation after the war. That said, I can't think of much else.

Export of Greek Royal blood?

WOOOO, WOOOO. I was facing the correct direction with EUR/USD when the greek vote came. Then I hit it again, the immediate retrace. The greeks can go bust for all I care now.

This is a funny thread.
Posted the question some time ago and no answer!? Instead you can hear all sort of different opinions on this or that...
:LOL::LOL:
I guess folk just ignored you..you,ll get over it....

It's not well known but the Greek Prime Minister's cousin is actually Joe Dolce who had a No.1 hit in the Uk (knocking Roxy Music-Jealous Guy off No.1 spot) with 'Shuddupa your face' - this became the unofficial anthem of the Yes campaign re the austerity vote and can be heard playing now in towns and squares all over Greece and some parts of North London.

G/L

The spike down was due to the rumour that the vote was a no...damn those Goldman Sachsen rumour mongers....:)

:LOL::LOL:
I guess folk just ignored you..you,ll get over it....

Being ignored doesn't bother me that much Swan.
Only thing it would be nice to get some useful information instead of what Tom,Dick and Harry think about different political issues - No offence intended.

Being ignored doesn't bother me that much Swan.
Only thing it would be nice to get some useful information instead of what Tom,Dick and Harry think about different political issues - No offence intended.

I guess folk kinda knew when the vote was..no offence taken btw,I'm used to being ignored, this thread has remained sort of on topic

It's not well known but the Greek Prime Minister's cousin is actually Joe Dolce who had a No.1 hit in the Uk (knocking Roxy Music-Jealous Guy off No.1 spot) with 'Shuddupa your face' - this became the unofficial anthem of the Yes campaign re the austerity vote and can be heard playing now in towns and squares all over Greece and some parts of North London.

G/L

Yes, and Con The Fruiterer is his 2nd cousin twice removed, his message to the Greek Prime Minister..."Don't worry, give it a cuppla Days"!

Last edited:
Sup Sit.

Vote today, passed. Another vote tomorrow, work out the details.

Stand aside until the market gives you the wink.

Like in my markets, a whole lot of chances to get chopped up today. Traders aren't working for wages, so keep it in your pants while the petrol bombs settle.

Good advice - price action's a bit on a wild side.

BTW Maybe personal record on that spike - round 80 pips in few seconds. I'll leave it till tomorrow.

G/L

Thanks. You have just found my trading music. This song is exquisite when I am making money.