Currency Traders LIVE Head2Head

....and if you guys really want to do this properly you will either post end of day blotters or post real time in a chat room with a transcipt measuring in seconds....i also have watched on and off today ....brought up some charts and seen that either t2w is delaying the times or something else is goin on....like 2,3 plus min delays on trade entries...prices moving up to 15 points before beiong announced....exists and entries being proclaimed at the very high and low tick but times not matching up.....and id love to also know the broker ...cause the spreads dont seem to exist....so unless you guys who are watching these trades and seeing what you want to see...i suggest you check out the trades again.

this could be a delay issue with t2w?...but high frenquency trading can not be verfied on bullitin boards with these delayed calls.chat room or blotters will suffice.

No, this about a 'trade off' as you called it where you stated you were a better trader than, well, just about anyone. So far we are one day in to that trade off that TPF so kindly accepted and the track record is you have achieved the same result as flipping a coin and TPF is 145 pips in profit. Now guess where I would put my money, bub.

Lol..:cheesy: You don't even believe yourself on that one! Listen bub, this is low risk, profitable, compounding, accurate trades your dealing with, remember that. The only reason I even loss that trade was kind of self-explanatory...Lol. Go read page 2 and 4. Like I said, I have only just begun..can I have some breathing room? :) I have the potential to make a lot of trader's on this board eat their words, and the intention....so you can't see the "storms" coming now, but I do.....:)

....and if you guys really want to do this properly you will either post end of day blotters or post real time in a chat room with a transcipt measuring in seconds....i also have watched on and off today ....brought up some charts and seen that either t2w is delaying the times or something else is goin on....like 2,3 plus min delays on trade entries...prices moving up to 15 points before beiong announced....exists and entries being proclaimed at the very high and low tick but times not matching up.....and id love to also know the broker ...cause the spreads dont seem to exist....so unless you guys who are watching these trades and seeing what you want to see...i suggest you check out the trades again.

this could be a delay issue with t2w?...but high frenquency trading can not be verfied on bullitin boards with these delayed calls.chat room or blotters will suffice.

My point exactly. The entry and exits being proclaimed at the high and low of the tick. That can be manipulated. That is why I don't do total pips ;). It is a fools game and I know that..Lol. I never engage in this behavior. Ever. Trading is about trading accuracy and risk nothing more, nothing less. This is the point I'm driving home...

Competition Trade Journal

Trade 3: A
Short: 1.3667
S/L: 1.3671
Target: Open
Trade Result:
Trade Record: 1-1

Overall Trade Record - Located in "Forex - Intraday EUR/USD Trades"

Trade 6: A
Trade Result:
Trade Record: 4-1[/QUOTE]

Adjusted my S/L to just 4 pips above my entry.

Bought GBPUSD 1.9994
Stop loss 1.9954

Total Trades 10
Positive 7
Failed 2

Pips Gained 185
Pips Lost 40

Trading Account 145

Trade 3: A
Trade Result:
Trade Record: 1-1

Trade 6: A
Trade Result:
Trade Record: 4-1

Adjusted my S/L to just 4 pips above my entry.[/QUOTE]

Trade 3: Closed at 1.3652
Trade Result: Winner +15 pips
Trade Record: 2-1

Trade 6: Closed at 1.3652
Trade Result: Winner +15 pips
Trade Record: 5-1[/QUOTE]

Trade 4:
Long: 1.3652
S/L: 1.3642
Trade Result:

Trade 7:
Short: 1.3652
S/L: 1.3642
Trade Result:
Trade Record: 5-1[/QUOTE]

Trade 4: A
Long: 1.3652
S/L: 1.3637
Trade Result:

Trade 7: A
Trade Result:
Trade Record: 5-1

My point exactly. The entry and exits being proclaimed at the high and low of the tick. That can be manipulated. That is why I don't do total pips ;). It is a fools game and I know that..Lol. I never engage in this behavior. Ever. Trading is about trading accuracy and risk nothing more, nothing less. This is the point I'm driving home...

I don’t honestly know how we can measure overall success the if you don’t want to show total pips gained and lost. After all it was you who instead on the total count “ 2 + 2 = 4” you quoted before the start. Now because you have fallen behind you suddenly decide you don’t want to do this. Read the rules again, you were very happy with them before the start.

Would you just like to show number of wins against number of losses? And what would that show or prove.

I don’t honestly know how we can measure overall success the if you don’t want to show total pips gained and lost. After all it was you who instead on the total count “ 2 + 2 = 4” you quoted before the start. Now because you have fallen behind you suddenly decide you don’t want to do this. Read the rules again, you were very happy with them before the start.

Would you just like to show number of wins against number of losses? And what would that show or prove.

These red herring straw men...Lol. Look, when I wrote that I meant to show your work, not just "4", but 2+2. I could have never agree to post total pips because that is not something I do! look at the all the trades in my "Intraday EUR/USD Journal" I have never totaled any pips. You can't compete with a trader of my caliber, you take too much risk and not enough reward. I am bred by the best. In time you and other will see why my overall trading approach is superior. And I will have the overall track record to prove it.

There will come a point in the future where one might even seriously say that "Hey, you know what, when it boils down to it I would love to trade like how he trades". I hardly risk anything when I trade, and I usually gain when I trade. I have grown so much as a trader in this business. If you think 5-1 is something?...you have no Idea what I have in store...I got this. In time we will see who is pound for pound more muscle. And oh btw, T2W is my home now, and my trading record will grow in time..and will be a force to be reckoned with. I came for the thrown.

These red herring straw men...Lol. Look, when I wrote that I meant to show your work, not just "4", but 2+2. I could have never agree to post total pips because that is not something I do! look at the all the trades in my "Intraday EUR/USD Journal" I have never totaled any pips. You can't compete with a trader of my caliber, you take too much risk and not enough reward. I am bred by the best. In time you and other will see why my overall trading approach is superior. And I will have the overall track record to prove it.

There will come a point in the future where one might even seriously say that "Hey, you know what, when it boils down to it I would love to trade like how he trades". I hardly risk anything when I trade, and I usually gain when I trade. I have grown so much as a trader in this business. If you think 5-1 is something?...you have no Idea what I have in store...I got this. In time we will see who is pound for pound more muscle. And oh btw, T2W is my home now, and my trading record will grow in time..and will be a force to be reckoned with. I came for the thrown.

I trying my best to accommodate.

Would you just prefer I only display my losing trades? How about I only enter losing trades. What about I give you a head start? What if I throw all my winning trades out the window. How about I call and post my trades 30 minutes before hand.

....you comments TPF.....will we see a blotter or maybe find a chatroom with time stamps....scalps with 3 min plus delay entries and exits count for little...didnt you say yourslef theres a delay problem with t2w today?

....you comments TPF.....will we see a blotter or maybe find a chatroom with time stamps....scalps with 3 min plus delay entries and exits count for little...didnt you say yourslef theres a delay problem with t2w today?

There was indeed a problem. Big delays opening the posting page. Sometimes getting logged out, having to login, get to the thread then delayed again before finally getting a post on the board. In fact completely missed two trades off record. Things are OK at present.

Compounding, you can slice it and dice it any way you wish but currently your about 145 behind the pace. Now you may think your a star trader, and indeed you may transpire to be but the only thing that counts this week is pips made. Not how tight you can make your stops, not how you trade, results and only that, bub.

Mr Marcos. I appriciate what you are saying but in both of their cases the entry and exits have been genuine as far as I can tell. There will always be a slight difference simply because what do you do first, the trade or the post? As long as it is within a pip or two I consider it valid. Of course if every successful trade was only for a pip or two that would be suspect but none are.

Compounding, you can slice it and dice it any way you wish but currently your about 145 behind the pace. Now you may think your a star trader, and indeed you may transpire to be but the only thing that counts this week is pips made. Not how tight you can make your stops, not how you trade, results and only that, bub.

Mr Marcos. I appriciate what you are saying but in both of their cases the entry and exits have been genuine as far as I can tell. There will always be a slight difference simply because what do you do first, the trade or the post? As long as it is within a pip or two I consider it valid. Of course if every successful trade was only for a pip or two that would be suspect but none are.

Couldn't have said it better myself :cheesy:

Trade 7: A
Trade Result:
Trade Record: 5-1

....some were 15 pips plus by the time the posts appeared.....which like i say makes it pretty invalid if your posting high frequency trades....many moonies ago.....when a great few of us were in t2w chat...sometimes up to 50.....we used to post realtime r scalps or whatever its called...with just maybe a couple of seconds delay....if you entered thru mirc the trades were also timestamped.....3 plus minutes to post calls just doenst work for this style of trading.....and 15 points either end of a trade is a vast chunk.......now im not saying this is deliberate but it just doesnt really work either does it if wanting to prove a point.....

....some were 15 pips plus by the time the posts appeared.....which like i say makes it pretty invalid if your posting high frequency trades....many moonies ago.....when a great few of us were in t2w chat...sometimes up to 50.....we used to post realtime real time scalps or whatever its called...with just maybe a couple of seconds delay....if you entered thru mirc the trades were also timestamped.....3 plus minutes to post calls just doenst work for this style of trading.....and 15 points either end of a trade is a vast chunk.......now im not saying this is deliberate but it just doesnt really work either does it if wanting to prove a point.....

Its OK to suggest these alternatives, but I for one don’t have time to be learning “mirc” whatever that is. So this is the best for now at least.