Currency Traders LIVE Head2Head

TPF,
I think you can pack up for the week now on day 1 and still be safe. Well done. And as I write I think compound's stop has just been hit.

Yes, because I tried something new with that trade. I don't usually trade like the way I was trading with that last trade, so I paid the price. I just woke up to realize I was stopped out for 25 pips, which if you read pages 3 and 4 if think, you will understand that wasn't normal for me, so I paid the price. He can pack things up my ass. He's trading up to 2pairs at a time, so he has twice the advantage :). I only trade one pair, therefore I can only trade what opportunties that pair offers. His S/L's are not appropriate for his trades, some of his S/L's are 60 to 120 pips, and way below 1:1. They are too wide and his risk - reward ratio I have never seen pass 1:1. Please. My overall impeccable trade record is now flawed because I didn't stick to my "normal" routine..Lol..

Anyway's I'm back. I'll update my trade record promptly.

He can pack things up my ass. He's trading up to 2pairs at a time, so he has twice the advantage :). I only trade one pair, therefore I can only trade what opportunties that pair offers.

Compounding, where have I traded any more than just a single pair at any one time?

The rules are the rules. I have only a single pair position open at any time. all 185 points all from 1 pair at a time.

The clear record is here on this thread.

TPF

Last edited:
S/L on trade lowered to minimize loss. The S/L before was 1.3682, 51 pips from opening, now that I'm back monitoring my trades for a bit (have to get some rest soon, been out all night) I lowered my S/L by slightly over 50% to 1.3654, 25 pips from my open....I love showing my work that is just me, so this is the reason for my notes.

Competition Trade Journal

Trade 2: Closed at 1.3654
Short: 1.3629
S/L: 1.3654
Target: Open
Trade Result: Loser -25 pips
Trade Record: 1-1

Overall Trade Record - Located in "Forex - Intraday EUR/USD Trades"

Trade 5: Closed at 1.3654
Short: 1.3629
S/L: 1.3654
Trade Result: Loser -25 pips
Trade Record: 4-1[/QUOTE]

Competition Trade Journal

Trade 3:
Short: 1.3667
S/L: 1.3680
Trade Result:
Trade Record: 1-1

Overall Trade Record - Located in "Forex - Intraday EUR/USD Trades"

Trade 6:
Short: 1.3667
S/L: 1.3680
Trade Result:
Trade Record: 4-1[/QUOTE]

Compounding, where have I traded any more than just a single pair at any one time?

The rules are the rules. I have only a single pair position open at any time. all 185 points all from 1 pair at a time.

The clear record is here on this thread.

TPF

All I stated was that you trade two pairs, twice the trading opportunity. Some traders are built differently that's all. Anyhow, I'm back now..

All I stated was that you trade two pairs, twice the trading opportunity. Some traders are built differently that's all. Anyhow, I'm back now..

Quote: "He's trading up to 2pairs at a time"

And can you also keep a full up-to-date balance on all your trading posts.

(1.3667) that price is from over half an hour before you posted the short trade here.

Quote: "He's trading up to 2pairs at a time"

And can you also keep a full up-to-date balance on all your trading posts.

(1.3667) that price is from over half an hour before you posted the short trade here.

Lol..What are you implying? I sold at that price fella. Was the construct of that post why it "appears" delayed. Not 1/2 hour either more like 20 minutes. Read in context. I just woke up and everything...no slight of hand here..just the facts. I have never done anything like that before, and I won't start now. Don't need to quite frankly.

I have watched it all the way through so far and can verify TPF has only ever had one trade open at a time. Compounding status at present is -12. I'm inclined to let the trade 1.3667 short stand. It was close at the time of posting (1.3660) and I am guessing it will take more than those 7 pips to make any difference.

I have watched it all the way through so far and can verify TPF has only ever had one trade open at a time. Compounding status at present is -12. I'm inclined to let the trade 1.3667 short stand. It was close at the time of posting (1.3660) and I am guessing it will take more than those 7 pips to make any difference.

Thanks for that Uphios,

His trade can stand I 'v no objection.

I know compounding's game "he's trying to drive me mad" so I can't trade anymore.

Last edited:
I getting a bit fed up of your BULL "lame excuses"

Smarten yourself up if you want to trade head2head with me.

Lol..for you they "sound" like excuses, but it is truth. I bought at that price, and may god kill me and my family if I'm lying, bub. Look, the reason I even "loss" a trade was logical. The reason you lose trades?? Well, just not that good of a trader maybe? I don't know. It all makes sense, it has to with me. Maybe that's the difference in our make up.

I appreciate that loss though, it will guide me. Overall I was trading at 100% accuracy, now I'm trading at 95%, or is that just a made up "excuse". The plot does thicken my dear friend TPF :) , let's see how far this rabbit hole really goes,,, step inside of the inner sanctum with me, if you will. I've just started TPF, remember that. You would be a fool to think you've seen it all yet. There is a reason I attach my overall trade record to almost every post I make, or at least I try to post it once in a while. It is so people may see, and don't forgot. The trades will always talk for the trader. I have only just begun, give my trades some time to speak..there just clearing there throat..:)

Lol..for you they "sound" like excuses, but it is truth. I bought at that price, and may god kill me and my family if I'm lying, bub. Look, the reason I even "loss" a trade was logical. The reason you lose trades?? Well, just not that good of a trader maybe? I don't know. It all makes sense, it has to with me. Maybe that's the difference in our make up.

I appreciate that loss though, it will guide me. Overall I was trading at 100% accuracy, now I'm trading at 95%, or is that just a made up "excuse". The plot does thicken my dear friend TPF :) , let's see how far this rabbit hole really goes,,, step inside of the inner sanctum with me, if you will. I've just started TPF, remember that. You would be a fool to think you've seen it all yet. There is a reason I attach my overall trade record to almost every post I make, or at least I try to post it once in a while. It is so people may see, and don't forgot. The trades will always talk for the trader. I have only just begun, give my trades some time to speak..there just clearing there throat..:)

On the other hand, I think your as mad as a hatter.

A bit of hush in the library please, I thought it was only trades you two were going to post with no excusses. Let the trades do the talking. I have to say it looks very one sided at the moment.

TPF:- 9 trades, 7 wins, +145 net, none in progress.
Compounding 2 trades, 1 win, -12 net, short euro @1.3667

On the other hand, I think your as mad as a hatter.

No. With your ridiculous and painful S/L's (60-120 pips), I think you are the one that is mad. Not to mention your 0:1 and 1:1 ratio's..Lol. This is all low risk trading to me, bub. The way you trade is just too risky. You have no elegance, or finess. This is why you trade huge risk for small gains. I would be afraid to let you trade my account, bub :cool:.

Somebody help me.

I’ve developed a nervous twitch in the right eye and cheek. Every time I see his name.

Look you’ve opened another trade up "at the wrong time of day" that isn’t going anywhere.

A bit of hush in the library please, I thought it was only trades you two were going to post with no excusses. Let the trades do the talking. I have to say it looks very one sided at the moment.

TPF:- 9 trades, 7 wins, +145 net, none in progress.
Compounding 2 trades, 1 win, -12 net, short euro @1.3667

There is a reason why I don't post total pips, that information can manipulated by the trader. I'll let you figure out how, bub. Don't forget to include my overall trade record. This is about which trader is built better. Take everthing into consideration before you jump off to "wax the other man's car", bub :).

There is a reason why I don't post total pips, that information can manipulated by the trader. I'll let you figure out how, bub. Don't forget to include my overall trade record. This is about which trader is built better. Take everthing into consideration before you jump off to "wax the other man's car", bub :).

Look nobody is waxing anybody's car. Not on my patch anyway.

No, this about a 'trade off' as you called it where you stated you were a better trader than, well, just about anyone. So far we are one day in to that trade off that TPF so kindly accepted and the track record is you have achieved the same result as flipping a coin and TPF is 145 pips in profit. Now guess where I would put my money, bub.