Currency Traders LIVE Head2Head Thread - Comments

Why dont you both just take part in the T2W FX Competition and complete on a level and transparent playing field ?

We can all see exactly how well you are doing then.

Mr Marcus

Forex prices do differ considerably at times. You must accept a trader's price. There must be some trust. Otherwise trading here, will not work.

The other points you make are small, almost insignificant when the market conditions are apace.

I can enter and exit at a mere touch of a button, “Technology” takes micro seconds. I have many years experience trading forex I feel I can judge the market’s movements well and have become quite adept at entering and exiting at the highs and lows of particular movements.

Now Sir,

You may see shortly I may be stopped out of my short trade. Will you wish to hold a post mortem following the demise of this trade. Or any other ?

Mr Marcus

Forex prices do differ considerably at times. You must accept a trader's price. There must be some trust. Otherwise trading here, will not work.

The other points you make are small, almost insignificant when the market conditions are apace.

I can enter and exit at a mere touch of a button, “Technology” takes micro seconds. I have many years experience trading forex I feel I can judge the market’s movements well and have become quite adept at entering and exiting at the highs and lows of particular movements.

Now Sir,

You may see shortly I may be stopped out of my short trade. Will you wish to hold a post mortem following the demise of this trade. Or any other ?

...none of the points are small in the slighest ...the post mortems are to show whats the real deal here and what isnt...but then again people believe what they want....thats the nature of weak hand /strong hands isnt it?

it is interesting to observe the "games" from afar ,ill take my seat back in the stalls and observe the actors and the audience alike...far more interesting........cheers anyway and continued success in whatever your trying to achieve.

...none of the points are small in the slighest ...the post mortems are to show whats the real deal here and what isnt...but then again people believe what they want....thats the nature of weak hand /strong hands isnt it?

it is interesting to observe the "games" from afar ,ill take my seat back in the stalls and observe the actors and the audience alike...far more interesting........cheers anyway and continued success in whatever your trying to achieve.

I see. You are suggesting a misalignment of the facts. However your interpretation of only “your own charts, quotes etc” is leading you to an incorrect conclusion. As the documentation is missing a key point. “My charts, quotes etc.

Without lengthy comparisons between these sets of data. No accurate or credible assessment can be made and no adjustments in the points can be made satisfactorily. You are creating an artificial scenario.

You must accept my trading as a whole, and must not single out “cherry pick” particularly, as you see it, the bad points. If the markets are moving quickly and volatility is high, there can be no singular accurate quote. If you get a good quote and your fast “Great” If you don’t and your slow “Tough” FX is not a set priced “Instrument” i.e. (Index futures, Gold or Oil etc)

Continue?

Achieve?

I don't honestly know if I wish to continue. See, I only trade as a hobby these days.

It was Mr Compounding who wanted to play. And I, I enjoy a game or two.

I see. You are suggesting a misalignment of the facts. However your interpretation of only “your own charts, quotes etc” is leading you to an incorrect conclusion. As the documentation is missing a key point. “My charts, quotes etc.

Without lengthy comparisons between these sets of data. No accurate or credible assessment can be made and no adjustments in the points can be made satisfactorily. You are creating an artificial scenario.

You must accept my trading as a whole, and must not single out “cherry pick” particularly, as you see it, the bad points. If the markets are moving quickly and volatility is high, there can be no singular accurate quote. If you get a good quote and your fast “Great” If you don’t and your slow “Tough” FX is not a set priced “Instrument” i.e. (Index futures, Gold or Oil etc)

Continue?

Achieve?

I don't honestly know if I wish to continue. See, I only trade as a hobby these days.

It was Mr Compounding who wanted to play. And I, I enjoy a game or two.

....and hence i asked for your broker to understand zero spreads or your data...charts etc or blotter....because i am aware that fx is not centralised....but you seem reluctant to enlighten me with any of the above....because it appears your data and spreads are so different i am very curious....

btw i trade of charts from 2secs upwards and just cant see how you hit the exact high tick/low etc...looking at tick charts i cant see it either with the data i have..again curious as to who provides your data and broker? conitnued success....

....and hence i asked for your broker to understand zero spreads or your data...charts etc or blotter....because i am aware that fx is not centralised....but you seem reluctant to enlighten me with any of the above....because it appears your data and spreads are so different i am very curious....

btw i trade of charts from 2secs upwards and just cant see how you hit the exact high tick/low etc...looking at tick charts i cant see it either with the data i have..again curious as to who provides your data and broker? conitnued success....

I will not enlighten you on matters which are private, and I wish to remain private. I do not use a broker as such. Not in your sense of the word.

I will not enlighten you on matters which are private, and I wish to remain private. I do not use a broker as such. Not in your sense of the word.

...its ok...didnt think id get that data or broker info somehow...continued success and over and out :p