Overall Trade Record - Located in "Forex - Intraday EUR/USD Trades"

Trade 11: A
Long: 1.3611
S/L: 1.3582
Target: Open
Trade Result:
Trade Record: 10-1[/QUOTE]

Thanks CV.

I have just been over there. Opened up some positions. Your going to take some catching. Hay?

At least its possible to open up, up to 4 pairs.

I would'nt worry about my position, there will come a point where work will get in the way.

Also T2W have not announced what prizes yet and how many etc. There may be different categories. Coming top of the pile is only One measure of success. I'm rather hoping that Sharky is working hard to ensure good prizes on account of the considerable efforts that it will take to win.

There would be a pay off of course...if T2W has a comp that attracts good traders then it's a win win situation for all concerned.

Good luck with the comp:devilish:

CV

Last edited:
An excellent Idea Mr Marcus, I must say. So unselfish.

I’ll get involved if it gets to a proper planning stage. Take it its just an idea at present?

...ill put together a few firmer ideas/proposals then present them on t2w.......and also give the admin a call and see what possibilties there are.

Competition Trade Journal

Trade 8: Closed at 1.3582
Trade Result: Loser -29 pips
Trade Record: 6-2

Overall Trade Record - Located in "Forex - Intraday EUR/USD Trades"

Trade 11: Closed at 1.3582
Trade Result: Loser -29 pips
Trade Record: 10-2

Compounding. Why? When the rules we agreed at the outset, did you NOT post your full account (total points gained & lost) on each of your trading posts. You seem to have just summed the winning and losing trades. If I’d have known maybe I would have stood a slim chance of winning.

Congratulations. You won with your record of trades 10-2.

Compounding. Why? When the rules we agreed at the outset, did you NOT post your full account (total points gained & lost) on each of your trading posts. You seem to have just summed the winning and losing trades. If I’d have known maybe I would have stood a slim chance of winning.

Congratulations. You won with your record of trades 10-2.

Please. Lol...you think I care about winning and losing some "competition" involving you? :) The only thing I care about is winning and losing a trade. You guys can run around here politicking yourselves to death, if you so please :). That is not why I'm here. It is about the adrenaline, the thrill and the love of the game!:D. I need millions and billions of dollars in my lifetime...I don't know about you.

So, you politicians can't keep on campaigning for "forum fame". I stated the reason I'm here - to make myself a better, and stronger trader. Please.:rolleyes: