Currency Traders LIVE Head2Head

Ooops, sorry about that, no offence ment. Mr Marcos old friend who insisted his name was spelt like the car, Mr marus:- so busy checking I get a 'u' not an 'o' I missed the 'c'.

Spreads I assume to be 3 pips and given the nature of their contest a pip or two shouldn't come into it.

Best regards

Mr Compounding.

When you insulted several members of this forum regarding their abilities as FX traders you crossed a line. When you challenging any or all traders on here to a direct head2head trading competition you crossed a second line. You stated you were a superior trader, far superior to anybody here, “nobody could ever match your trading ability“ You came here with a challenge. You came here to “clean this place up” so you said. In fact you fell at the first hurdle. You fell so hard one would be forgiven for thinking you may never get up.

Now, you may wish to continue this farce of an exercise, but frankly I have better things to do. You see, unfortunately for you, you came to the wrong place. Any trader here could have done what I did, and certainly much better than I did it. You would stand little or no chance against some of the traders you continually insulted here. I think you should apologise to all the traders in the forex forum and remember “try and learn a little about trading from them”

We know you get your prices from “interbank” you told us enough, but we still don’t know where you get your BULL from.

The Pearl Fisher.

Mr Compounding.

When you insulted several members of this forum regarding their abilities as FX traders you crossed a line. When you challenging any or all traders on here to a direct head2head trading competition you crossed a second line. You stated you were a superior trader, far superior to anybody here, “nobody could ever match your trading ability“ You came here with a challenge. You came here to “clean this place up” so you said. In fact you fell at the first hurdle. You fell so hard one would be forgiven for thinking you may never get up.

Now, you may wish to continue this farce of an exercise, but frankly I have better things to do. You see, unfortunately for you, you came to the wrong place. Any trader here could have done what I did, and certainly much better than I did it. You would stand little or no chance against some of the traders you continually insulted here. I think you should apologise to all the traders in the forex forum and remember “try and learn a little about trading from them”

We know you get your prices from “interbank” you told us enough, but we still don’t know where you get your BULL from.

The Pearl Fisher.

I want to add to your reputation, got a message up saying ....spread some around......ah well, u'll have to wait...:LOL:

Competition Trade Journal

Trade 6: A
Long: 1.3605
S/L: 1.3582
Target: Open
Trade Result:
Trade Record: 4-1

Overall Trade Record - Located in "Forex - Intraday EUR/USD Trades"

Trade 9: A
Trade Result:
Trade Record: 7-1

Trade 6: Closed at 1.3616
Trade Result: Winner +11 pips
Trade Record: 5-1

Trade 9: Closed at 1.3616
Trade Result: Winner +11 pips
Trade Record: 8-1

Trade 7:
Short: 1.3616
S/L: 1.3626
Trade Result:
Trade Record: 5-1

Trade 10:
Trade Result:
Trade Record: 8-1

Closed out short trade for a few sweet pips....:). Now back in with the main strand.

Trade 7: Closed at 1.3611
Trade Result: Winner +5 pips
Trade Record: 6-1

Trade 10: Closed at 1.3611
Trade Result: Winner +5 pips
Trade Record: 9-1

Trade 8:
Long: 1.3611
S/L: 1.3588
Trade Result:
Trade Record: 6-1

Trade 11:
Long: 1.3611
S/L: 1.3588
Trade Result:
Trade Record: 10-1

ok, so at the end of the day, who had:

a) more pips (absolute level)

b) more pips per trade

c) more pips won / pips risked

d) # of trades, % of wins

e) average pip won (winning trades) vs average pip lost (losing trades)

???

seems to me until these maths havent been worked out, cant see a winner.

however, havent run the maths myself (I wont do that), seems like The Pearl Fisher can easily go to have a couple of pints, survive a hangover, and start trading Thursday, and still beat the S__T out of his opponent.

Live Trading

I would love Mr Marcus to exhibit his prowess in day trading dow futures - his preferred market in a similar format to this thread.
What do you say Marcus? make our day!

I would love Mr Marcus to exhibit his prowess in day trading dow futures - his preferred market in a similar format to this thread.
What do you say Marcus? make our day!

...like i said...if t2w want to arrange a charitable event ...something organised for number of traders with proper end of day blotters.....and others were prepared to also give takings to charity...then no problems....would be a pleasure.

btw...smbtnt.....i have done this many times before at t2w... proabably before you arrived a....100s of calls in front of 30-50 people daily.....but on transcipts to the second....not scalping reporting in delayed minutes.....which means nothing for high frequency trading.

so if others are truely up for it....and are prepared to devote time and money to chairty i shall phone sharky and see what logistically we can do.something real would be cool

this could even be at a venue ...REAL LIVE trading as you said....not delayed trading.

Last edited:
ok, so at the end of the day, who had:

a) more pips (absolute level)

b) more pips per trade

c) more pips won / pips risked

d) # of trades, % of wins

e) average pip won (winning trades) vs average pip lost (losing trades)

???

seems to me until these maths havent been worked out, cant see a winner.

We haven't seen enough trades to judge yet. What counts is % profit.

TPF's unleveraged return is now double Compounding's due to TPF making more trades. Average % return per trade is about the same. However, Compounding has so far posted only one loss. If he can keep up his consistency, then his performance may be better due to the higher leverage he can employ.

Let's wait and see how it plays out. Contest is wide open.

....you up for a REAL LIVE trading event at a venue ,TPF...for charity? would be a great way to promote t2w and do some very good deeds along the way.

Maybe. What do you have in mind. Sounds interesting. Its not, I hope, going to be a another foolish farce of a challenge is it.

Maybe. What do you have in mind. Sounds interesting. Its not, I hope, going to be a another foolish farce of a challenge is it.

TPF, thanks for the comments earlier ref new comp. Minor problems when it comes to open and close trades...nothing that a re-fresh page does'nt fix. I would urge you to give it a go...results can't lie, if you get my drift.

As to MrMark-us offer...he is considered a heavyweight trader around these parts and if he is prepared to give up his valuable time, then this can only be good.

C V

absolutley not,trading is my business and charity is my motivation,both are very close to my heart.i dont mention them frivolously.i was responding to a request for live trading not a challenge.got no problems with this at all if theres a worthy outcome.

Last edited:
TPF, thanks for the comments earlier ref new comp. Minor problems when it comes to open and close trades...nothing that a re-fresh page does'nt fix. I would urge you to give it a go...results can't lie, if you get my drift.

As to MrMark-us offer...he is considered a heavyweight trader around these parts and if he is prepared to give up his valuable time, then this can only be good.

C V

Thanks CV.

I have just been over there. Opened up some positions. Your going to take some catching. Hay?

At least its possible to open up, up to 4 pairs.

...never set up a tradathon before for charity ...nope...but it could be quite an event indeed dont you think.i have no idea of the logistics...but where theres a will.

An excellent Idea Mr Marcus, I must say. So unselfish.

I’ll get involved if it gets to a proper planning stage. Take it its just an idea at present?