Crown Corp - now LANGBAR - change of epic

Harland

I purchased some CCO shares, now the company epic has changed to LGB - please can you amend so I can trade them - thanks :D

Sorry for the delay - we'll sort this out before market closes today.

Lgb

[Simple, Buy LGB = Win competition - RNS at end of month. Unless some one else does the same thing or finds a winner we do not know about.

I just shorted £75,000 worth of CBY at 7.5p. There is a massive ramp going on and I do not like the look of it,. Therefore im glad to take advantage.

I am in first with shorting CBY and I am worried if they suspend I will be coming last. I think if a stock suspends and one is short they still loose everything. I hope this is not right.

Sharky, Please can you amend Osmetech since it has been consolodated,

skeltonr9 paid 1.75p and is now nearly showing a ten bagger just for buying before it was consolodated.

Cheers Sharky, these consolodations must be a newsance since they are starting to happen all the time.
Pitty I traded LGB today since I am risking loosing my first when I do not have to.

triggerhappy said:
Sharky, Please can you amend Osmetech since it has been consolodated,

skeltonr9 paid 1.75p and is now nearly showing a ten bagger just for buying before it was consolodated.

glad you have time to watch other peoples trades,thought you would be to busy eating sour grapes

skeltonr9 - I take a very light hearted approach to investing and never get worked up over what happens either way. Its only money at the end of the day.

I have opened a Finspreads account up yesterday and I am looking forward to the prize money. I never will do spreadbetting on a credit account, so I have set up a debit account. Looks a much cheaper way than buying and selling shares all the time, since you do not have to pay charges.

triggerhappy said:
skeltonr9 - I take a very light hearted approach to investing and never get worked up over what happens either way. Its only money at the end of the day.

I have opened a Finspreads account up yesterday and I am looking forward to the prize money. I never will do spreadbetting on a credit account, so I have set up a debit account. Looks a much cheaper way than buying and selling shares all the time, since you do not have to pay charges.

hope your money arrives quicker than my t.shirt ?

Trigg - well done - I tried all I could today to get back - but all in vain!

Here's to next month.......

I have had no confirmation about the prize I have won for coming first. My email address is [email protected]. Also I would like to know how long do I have till I open my Finspreads account properly to claim the prize?.

Medoil, hope you have better luck next time and that my prize comes soon unlike how long the teashirt took skeltonr9 to arrive.

Last edited:
Hi Triggerhappy,

Congratulations on winning the lastest share competition. :cheesy:
I've sent you an e-mail explaining how to claim your prize.

Well done!

All at Trade2Win.