royal petroleum corp

I emailed Royal Petroleum about followup action for me to take on their website and got the following response.

Regal Resources‏
Sent: 03 September 2009 15:17:01

Yes, you need to contact the transfer agent to have your certificate converted and re-issued.
[email protected] 905-891-1515

--

Investor Relations Center

Royal Petroleum Corp

Thank you for the info Rookie. Did you find a broker to take on your Royal Petroleum Corp shares. Do you think the price will rise now that it is Regal Resouces Inc. It is $0.10 in the U.S. and 0.3Euros in Frankfurt.

Highlandmaid

I haven't looked to sell yet. Perhaps the bucket shops will lose interest now. The price may have now reached a realistic level at much less than we paid, with far too many shares having been put onto the market in the past through bucket shop activity. What can we do apart from waiting to see whether the company flourishes, which could take a long time?

Royal Petroleum Corp

Sorry to bother you again Rookie but I have been in touch with gsetransfer and one of the things we have to do to get those shares of Royal Petroleum Corp changed is get a legal opinion of the company. Can you tell me where to get this off Royal Pertoleum Corp?

Highlandmaid

I don't know. It sounds as though it could cost money, easily more than the present value of the shares. Did you use the 905-891-1515 phone line on the GSET website? The rest of the site is filled with legal stuff and looks expensive.

Guys, sorry to be negative but chances if you get the paper reregistered you've just swapped worthless paper for more worthless paper.

The company is worth nothing to its investors, it's only worth money to the scammers who sell its overpriced stock. The company will still be the same in a year's time, ie a shell with no assets and no income. So any 'company; that calls you in the future trying to convince you to sell your shares (for an easy profit) is a scammer working an advance fee fraud.

Royal Petroleum Corp
201 S 33rd St
Muskogee
Oklahoma 74401
USA

My continued investigations revealed that this is not the head office as shown on the www.royalpetro.com site? but through contacts they state the building is Kate Frank Manor providing housing for the elderly.

Yes I have contacted the local PD the Oklahoma FBI very apologetic about Royal Petroleum Corp describing their location in Muskogee in Oklahoma,both agencies suggested that I continue my investigations in Calgary, Welland in Canada.

More recently I have contacted both FINRA and NASDAQ as they were quoted on the 'Marketwire' as allowing the name change to Regal Resources Inc symbol RSOU and asked them, do they sponsor fraud in the USA?

Has anybody contacted Interpol? or sent a grievance to the President of the United States for allowing this company to portray that it is functional in the US?

Grrrrrrrrrr

Royal Petroleum Corp
201 S 33rd St
Muskogee
Oklahoma 74401
USA

My continued investigations revealed that this is not the head office as shown on the www.royalpetro.com site? but through contacts they state the building is Kate Frank Manor providing housing for the elderly.

Yes I have contacted the local PD the Oklahoma FBI very apologetic about Royal Petroleum Corp describing their location in Muskogee in Oklahoma,both agencies suggested that I continue my investigations in Calgary, Welland in Canada.

More recently I have contacted both FINRA and NASDAQ as they were quoted on the 'Marketwire' as allowing the name change to Regal Resources Inc symbol RSOU and asked them, do they sponsor fraud in the USA?

Has anybody contacted Interpol? or sent a grievance to the President of the United States for allowing this company to portray that it is functional in the US?

Grrrrrrrrrr

Umfolozi,

No offence but you might as well tell the cat as start complaining to the President of the United States or Interpol. This scam has been going on for a couple of years, they were first sold by Knoebel Lynch who have since been put on the FSA unauthorised list.

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/general-trading-chat/24122-royal-petroleum-corp-5.html

http://www.fsa.gov.uk/pages/Doing/Regulated/Law/Alerts/overseas.shtml

It ain't the broker,by whatever name they were calling themselves at the time, it is the scum that led us to believe this was an actual company, seize any assets they might personally have?

It ain't the broker,by whatever name they were calling themselves at the time, it is the scum that led us to believe this was an actual company, seize any assets they might personally have?

I think it is an actual company, its just that it was mis sold to you as being a good investment when in fact it was probably set up purely on paper for the purpose of this scam.

Can I ask how you got to hear about it, were you by any chance cold called by a complete stranger claiming to be an advisor from Zurich or somewhere?

by the way this is the reply i sent to her

Mandy

Please do not feel that I am being rude in any way by the words that I use in this mail but as you are probable aware these shares were sold to me in a boiler room con and it appears that ever week a different investment company want to buy this stock only to advise me that I have to buy another worthless stock before I can sell this

with this in mind there is a few question that I would like to ask before we proceed in any form of sale

1,Who wants the shares ?
2,are they aware as I am that the shares have just been through a reverse split and I actually own only 12 shares that I value at around $300 each
3,Why would you want a stock that is quoted on the OTC market at zero and no broker in the world can sell
4,which other worthless stock would you like me to buy before you can sell my stock
5,were did you get my phone number from and are you in any way connected to the company Knobel Lynch that sold me these shares in the first place

Finally
Because I am rather mistrusting of any one who wants to buy this stock please be aware that before I sign anything or send anyone this certificate I would like to see the money in my bank account first I will of course sign a letter of intent to sell and I will give you the address of my permanent residence in the UK. I am absolutely legitimate in my intent ARE YOU?

You can be 100% certain they are just a bunch of thieves trying to steal more money from you. You'll read the same story on the boiler room scam thread many times. You did well to avoid being hit the second time

I got a call from these guys too.
Made out I was interested and asked the guy to e-mail me all of the details and I will submit it to the FSA for their approval.
What a suprise when I never heard from him again.
I e-mailed RP the other day and asked why I couldn't get a stock quote from Bloomberg anymore, they replied and told me that they were boght out by another company and are trading under a different name

I got a call from these guys too.
Made out I was interested and asked the guy to e-mail me all of the details and I will submit it to the FSA for their approval.
What a suprise when I never heard from him again.
I e-mailed RP the other day and asked why I couldn't get a stock quote from Bloomberg anymore, they replied and told me that they were boght out by another company and are trading under a different name

what was the name of the 'company' that bought out RP? Obviously this will be a scam too so would be good to publicise it to warn others

bought them out i thought it was a just a name change

Key developments for REGAL RESOURCES INC (RSOU)
Regal Resources, Inc Appoints Gregory M. Thomas as President and Director
01/21/2010
Regal Resources, Inc. announced the appointment of Gregory M. Thomas to the position of President and Director. Mr. Thomas is currently the President and Director of TAC Gold Corporation, a public company exploring for gold in Nevada. The current President of Regal Harvey Dick will become Executive Chairman of the Board.

Royal Petroleum Corporation has Changed its Name to Regal Resources Inc.
08/28/2009
On August 28, 2009, Royal Petroleum Corporation changed its name to Regal Resources Inc.

Regal Res Inc. will Change its Ticker to RSOU from RYLP
08/27/2009
Effective August 28, 2009, Regal Res Inc. will change its OTCPK stock ticker symbol to RSOU from RYLP.

bought them out i thought it was a just a name change

Key developments for REGAL RESOURCES INC (RSOU)
Regal Resources, Inc Appoints Gregory M. Thomas as President and Director
01/21/2010
Regal Resources, Inc. announced the appointment of Gregory M. Thomas to the position of President and Director. Mr. Thomas is currently the President and Director of TAC Gold Corporation, a public company exploring for gold in Nevada. The current President of Regal Harvey Dick will become Executive Chairman of the Board.

Royal Petroleum Corporation has Changed its Name to Regal Resources Inc.
08/28/2009
On August 28, 2009, Royal Petroleum Corporation changed its name to Regal Resources Inc.

Regal Res Inc. will Change its Ticker to RSOU from RYLP
08/27/2009
Effective August 28, 2009, Regal Res Inc. will change its OTCPK stock ticker symbol to RSOU from RYLP.

You may well be right with regards to just a change of name, this is what I got back from RP

"Daniel

Yes it is now R7P1. Also please send future inquiries to [email protected] that is the new company name

--

Investor Relations Center"

yeah dan the royal petroleum web site has not changed in years an were is the RR site the any one can set up a gmail address

latest on the madden group i wrote to the SEC there responce is below DONT GO NEAR THE MADDEN GROUP

HO::~00024301~::HO

Dear

Thank you for your e-mail to the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission in regard to Madden Group Inc. (MGI [http://www.maddengroupinc.com/]), Select American Transfer Co. (http://selectatc.com/), and their solicitation to buy your non-performing shares in Regal Resources, Inc. (OTC: RSOU [formerly known as Royal Petroleum Corp. (OTC: RYLP)]), in return for a so-called insurance indemnity bond or the like to be paid in advance by you.

A colleague forwarded your e-mail to me to provide you with a detailed report. I apologize for not getting back to you sooner with a written acknowledgement.

Review of pertinent databases indicates that no such entity as Madden Group Inc. is registered with the SEC. Please note that any time you undertake to give money to a "purported investment firm," you should make a determination about its regulatory status. Brokerage firms and transfer agents [TAs], for example, have to be registered with the securities regulatory authorities to do business in the United States. This is the same requirement for most other countries if the firm wishes to do business in that particular country.

Despite the alleged Buffalo, New York address for Madden Group Inc., it is unlikely this entity is located in the USA. Given modern telecommunications technology, telephone call forwarding to offshore listings poses no obstacle to fraudsters. In this connection, please see our online publication, "Fake Seals and Phony Numbers: How Fraudsters Try to Look Legit" [http://www.sec.gov/investor/pubs/fakeseals.htm].

For your further information, the Select American Transfer Co. (http://selectatc.com/) that has contacted you is an impersonator of the genuine but defunct Select American Transfer Co. Again, you are dealing with an impersonator of the genuine entity.

Fraudsters regularly troll WebCRD (Central Registration Depository [operated by the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA), to which all broker-dealers and licensed registered representatives must belong]) and the SEC's website for expired or defunct entity names or the names of fully active firms, which they often appropriate in some altered form so as to suggest a connection between their fraudulent name and the name of a genuine firm, where no such connection in fact exists.

In this connection, please see FINRA's alert on financial scams targeting non-U.S. investors, "Well-Traveled Fraud—Advance-Fee Scams Target Non-U.S. Investors Using Fake Regulator Web Sites and False Broker Identities" (http://www.finra.org/InvestorInform...rWebSitesandFalseBrokerIdentities/index.htm); and the press release issued in 12/03 by the Securities Investor Protection Corporation on brokerage identity theft scams targeting investors (http://www.sipc.org/media/release11dec03.cfm).

Indeed, the pseudo-Select American Transfer Co. is playing upon the likeness of its name to the genuine Select American Transfer Co., so as to confuse unsuspecting prospective investors. This is a not uncommon type of "mirror" fraud.

What the solicitation you received may be leading up to is a classic type of reload scam/fraud, against which we especially warn investors to be on guard (see our online publication, "Worthless Stock: How to Avoid Doubling Your Losses" [http://www.sec.gov/investor/pubs/worthless.htm]). The types of transactions alluded to by you are not part of normal sales practices in the stockbrokerage business. Rather, they are most likely variations upon an advance fee fraud (see: http://www.sec.gov/answers/foreignalert.htm). As always, check with securities regulators about any investment offering made to you to see if it is legitimate.

It may very well be that the same or connected fraudsters have exchanged your name and investment information and in fact are attempting to make a new run at you. It is possible that the new entity soliciting you (Madden Group Inc.) somehow is also connected to, or a successor entity to, your original brokers for your previous purchases (who were they?).

Were there escrow agents for your share purchases? If so, who? Do you have bank payment instructions? If so, please provide copies of same.

Incidentally, the fee to remove a restrictive legend, if there is any fee at all, is utterly nominal (typically under US $100.00 for ALL your shares). Again, the fee, if there is any, is a nominal processing charge, and it goes to the issuer's transfer agent, NOT the SEC. Investors do NOT pay fees to the USSEC to have a restrictive legend removed from their shares.

As you may know, the Australian Securities and Investment Commission (ASIC) has put out a consumer alert advising consumers not to conduct business with certain "overseas share salespeople." This list is available from its website at http://www.fido.asic.gov.au/fido/fido.nsf/byheadline/Cold-calling-blacklist-C?openDocument. (Similarly, the New Zealand Securities Commission [http://www.sec-com.govt.nz/invest/overseas-brokers1.shtml].) In addition, you may want to read the ASIC's news alert entitled, "Cold calling and phone scams and how to avoid them," which is available online at: http://www.fido.asic.gov.au/fido/fido.nsf/byheadline/Cold-calling?openDocument. Lastly, you may want to review our Foreign Investor Alert, which is available on the SEC's website at: http://www.sec.gov/investor/pubs/fleecing.htm.

Investors in a situation similar to yours should avoid purchasing anything over the telephone from unknown entities. Please bear in mind that once fraudsters have gotten hold of your contact and account/investment information, they will make repeated attacks upon you, in different guise to be sure, but with the hope of relieving you of additional funds should you prove unwary even for an instant. Again, perhaps the best offense is a good defense: 1) investors should AVOID PURCHASING ANYTHING OVER THE TELEPHONE FROM UNKNOWN ENTITIES; 2) as ALWAYS, investors should check with securities regulators about any investment offering made to them to see if it is legitimate.

I hope this information proves helpful to you. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me. You did the right thing to check. Indeed, please feel free to check directly with me at any time via the contact info. provided.

Sincerely,

Jim Daly
U.S. Securities & Exchange Commission
Office of Investor Education and Advocacy
100 F Street, NE
Washington, DC 20549-0213
(202) 551-6340, (202) 772-9295 (fax)
[email protected]

Sent: Monday, February 22, 2010 5:26 PM
To: TradingAndMarkets
Subject: Select American Transfer Co Registration Number: 084-06152

Dear Sir