royal petroleum corp

I Have had numerous calls lately regarding RP, the last one in which I have pasted below was from a lady stating that her client who is a major share holder of RP wanted to wanted to buy up a load of shares and was willing to pay top dollar for them.
I told her to jump off the end of a cliff.
Heres the e-mail below

"Dear Mr. Brown:

Please find attached the Non-Disclosure, Non-Circumvention Agreement that
we discussed.

Please sign it, date it and fill it out all the information requested
including your full address on page 5.

Once you have filled it out and signed it, please fax it back to my
attention at +281 915 4511 or you can email it to [email protected].

If you have any questions concerning this agreement please contact me at
the number provided below.

Sincerely,

Izelle Morgan

Cameron Poe & Associates Inc.
800 North Shoreline Blvd.
One Shoreline Plaza - South Tower
Corpus Christi, TX 78401

Telephone: 361 288 2772
Fax: 281 915 4511

Email: [email protected]

Anyone had any success selling these dam shares yet?

I Have had numerous calls lately regarding RP, the last one in which I have pasted below was from a lady stating that her client who is a major share holder of RP wanted to wanted to buy up a load of shares and was willing to pay top dollar for them.
I told her to jump off the end of a cliff.
Heres the e-mail below

"Dear Mr. Brown:

Please find attached the Non-Disclosure, Non-Circumvention Agreement that
we discussed.

Please sign it, date it and fill it out all the information requested
including your full address on page 5.

Once you have filled it out and signed it, please fax it back to my
attention at +281 915 4511 or you can email it to [email protected].

If you have any questions concerning this agreement please contact me at
the number provided below.

Sincerely,

Izelle Morgan

Cameron Poe & Associates Inc.
800 North Shoreline Blvd.
One Shoreline Plaza - South Tower
Corpus Christi, TX 78401

Telephone: 361 288 2772
Fax: 281 915 4511

Email: [email protected]

Anyone had any success selling these dam shares yet?

You should report them to the FSA and get their details circulated as a boiler room scam to warn others. They were trying to hit you for an advance fee scam, no doubt. Well done for not falling for it.

You should report them to the FSA and get their details circulated as a boiler room scam to warn others. They were trying to hit you for an advance fee scam, no doubt. Well done for not falling for it.

hi my experiences advice Cameron Poe & Associates Inc. is the same compnay who as trading as madden group i am evidence i am 200% sure and if any one wants to know more call me as i can not write everything here as those FUC? are viewing this daily. 0044 7961782388

sunny

hi my experiences advice Cameron Poe & Associates Inc. is the same compnay who as trading as madden group i am evidence i am 200% sure and if any one wants to know more call me as i can not write everything here as those FUC? are viewing this daily. 0044 7961782388

sunny

DO NOT GET YOUR SELF SCAMMED FROM THOSE fuc? PLEASE I DONT WANT ANYONE ELSE LOSS THERE MONEY

sunny

I don't doubt you but can you post some details here, did they cold call you?

I don't doubt you but can you post some details here, did they cold call you?

call i have been involved with them sine January the best way is if you call me i will expline everything but do not give any money to them 100% sure

No knowledge of RPC but certainly well acquainted with Cameron Poe Associates.
They are trying a similar scam with Renato Corp shares. This time with a fake Escrow company who are using the website and credentials of another now non-trading company. In addition they are asking sellers to enter into a performance bond of
5 per cent of selling price and to pay the premium to Prudential Partners Inc. via HSBC Bank, Panama.
Prudential Partners web site looks very convincing, stating they have been in business many years. A whois search reveals that this site has only been in existenc since 27 th May 2010. So yet another scam. They certainly seem to go to a lot of trouble with these scams.

Just received letter from Anthony Thompson & Co....Council & attorneys at Law Notaries Public based in Nassau, Bahamas. Re: USE OF YOUR NON-WORKING EQUITY IN ROYAL PETROLEUM OR WILDWOOD MINING TOWARDS TAX FREE OWNERSHIP IN ONE OF EXUMA'S FINEST RESORTS.
Letter reads" we have been instructed by our valuable client Oceania Hights Ltd to inform you that they will consider applying the "UTILIZATION OF YOUR NON-WORKING EQUITY" to one of the pristine properties in the Exumas.etc Offering ground floor price structure.
They would like to invite me to their resort to introduce me to their final phase, and scheduling my trip in the very near future. Please call or email [email protected].
Anyone else received this letter or know anything about this offer?...another scam perhaps.... will check out

Just received letter from Anthony Thompson & Co....Council & attorneys at Law Notaries Public based in Nassau, Bahamas. Re: USE OF YOUR NON-WORKING EQUITY IN ROYAL PETROLEUM OR WILDWOOD MINING TOWARDS TAX FREE OWNERSHIP IN ONE OF EXUMA'S FINEST RESORTS.
Letter reads" we have been instructed by our valuable client Oceania Hights Ltd to inform you that they will consider applying the "UTILIZATION OF YOUR NON-WORKING EQUITY" to one of the pristine properties in the Exumas.etc Offering ground floor price structure.
They would like to invite me to their resort to introduce me to their final phase, and scheduling my trip in the very near future. Please call or email [email protected].
Anyone else received this letter or know anything about this offer?...another scam perhaps.... will check out

yes i did recevied this latter as well and i just bined it thats the right thing to do

Its their follow up scam, they will ask you to pay them a fee for something or other and then they'll steal it and disappear. They scammed you once so you are on the mugs list, you can expect more of this but they will be, without exception, further scams intended to steal more money off you.

Sorry to resurrect an old thread. If anyone has retained a copy of that letter from Anthony Thompson, or followed up with his offer, would you please send me a private message?

jln

If you're thinking any 'offer' from these scammers is legit then you're being setup and about to have your money stolen from you.

Sorry to resurrect an old thread. If anyone has retained a copy of that letter from Anthony Thompson, or followed up with his offer, would you please send me a private message?

Jln

Anybody that was naive enough to 'follow him up on his offer' has now added to their loss. You're not seriously thinking that any of this is genuine? Remember they are trying to bleed you dry of money, whatever they promise is just another excuse to try to get more money from you.

pboyles, anley, sorry I wasn't clear. I agree with your view of these people. There is an ongoing criminal inquiry, and I would like to get a copy of that letter to provide to the Bahamian police.

Unfortunately, someone that I know lost money with these people.

Last edited:
Hi, sorry to bring up an old thread (and memories :( ) but I'm currently looking at Regal Resources, i.e. the company that I guess bought out RP and renamed them, given they want to jump onto the TSX.V soon according to their reports.

Does anyone have any more info on whether this is also a scam? It doesn't seem so on the face of it, they have released audited accounts and tech info on their mining endeavours but given I've found this site explaining some of their past you can understand my concern.

Thanks all.

Hi, sorry to bring up an old thread (and memories :( ) but I'm currently looking at Regal Resources, i.e. the company that I guess bought out RP and renamed them, given they want to jump onto the TSX.V soon according to their reports.

Does anyone have any more info on whether this is also a scam? It doesn't seem so on the face of it, they have released audited accounts and tech info on their mining endeavours but given I've found this site explaining some of their past you can understand my concern.

Thanks all.

You do realise this was all a boiler room scam? Do you think the criminals behind it are all going straight now and have decided to offer you the investment of a lifetime?

If you give these people your money you will lose it.

You do realise this was all a boiler room scam? Do you think the criminals behind it are all going straight now and have decided to offer you the investment of a lifetime?

If you give these people your money you will lose it.

Well this is it...I'm trying to research if "these people" are actually the same people from before and are doing the same.

I've not heard any cold calling etc. reports on the new company (RGR, RSOU) and the company as before was essentially worthless, there is a possibility it was just bought up by someone as a cheaper/faster means of getting a real company setup to list on the CNSX.

What were the names of the people behind the RP scam? I want to see if they match with this new company.

Thanks.

How many companies are there in the world and you pick one that was involved in a scam. Tell us what return have you been promised?