Best Thread Correlation Trading - Basic Ideas and Strategies

i'll have to pop back later......got to tend to other things

N

Hi everyone,

"You last visited: Jun 3, 2010 at 10:52am" - this is how I was greeted today. :)

Hope everything's fine here and that you were successful in your trading. I just turned on my trading station for the first time in months. I still don't have much time available but hope that I will gradually be able to devote more time to Forex again now. Not sure which strategy I will follow, but I'll go back to data mining and see if I can come up with something interesting.

Hi everyone,

"You last visited: Jun 3, 2010 at 10:52am" - this is how I was greeted today. :)

Hope everything's fine here and that you were successful in your trading. I just turned on my trading station for the first time in months. I still don't have much time available but hope that I will gradually be able to devote more time to Forex again now. Not sure which strategy I will follow, but I'll go back to data mining and see if I can come up with something interesting.

hey tigloo

welcome back.......good luck with your research.........download djenkys triple arrow indicator here as it makes things a lot easier to see/manage (y)

N

hi all

overnight the dow finaly fell a little but looks to me like shes pushing north again now

indications will be to sell tag (waiting on the lower arrows) and buy the comdolls

in truth the yen and usd look damn strong compared to the market forces.....so if dow chokes down they could easily fly north

N

Attachments

• dow going north perhaps.jpg
    dow going north perhaps.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 113
awwww man

are those gbp and euro dudes going to argue again today ?

hi all

interesting and imformative piece from the FT on Deficits/surpluses and gdp etc etc

Jees the Germans are doing well....I didnt realise the strength they had in relation to others

N

Attachments

• FT piece on deficits and surpluses.doc
    76 KB · Views: 188
I see the pound is playing silly buggers today..........someone gave it a triple expresso !

seriously folks - I see the conditions are ok for selling tag.....gbp is obvious buy selection at tne moment on lower TF's

watch the dow though.... if it caves south i'm not so happy with things....

here she comes again - Sell Tag team and buy whatevers on offer...GBP could go again now

we are right on a pivot point at the moment

my 1mins and 5mins are driving back at the prevailing 15m+ TF signals

so its either the earliest signs of trend changes or a simple retrace

N

AUD and GBP s/be moving upwards soon on the tag team - fingers crossed

sorry - gotta go.......later

as I leave the GBP has gone triple buy on the standard triple arrow setting.....could be a nice signal

N

oh yeah baby ............ now thats what i'm talking about !!!

Attachments

• GU buys     eventually .jpg
    GU buys eventually .jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 115