Best Thread Correlation Trading - Basic Ideas and Strategies

beware though ......chasing the GBP can ruin your health and your bank balance

its a mean lean volatile sonnovarbitch

later
N

its the only triple buy in the pack though at the moment so a good buy bet......

Attachments

• 9 40 gmt.jpg
    9 40 gmt.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 130
hi all

at lunch heres the screens...........lets see what the fed say

N

Attachments

• lunchtime.jpg
    lunchtime.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 142
I see its now nutso time on the G8

I have a pure signal to buy USd and Sell Yen on lower timeframes ...nothing else is flagging a sell at all..........:cry:

N

yep yens getting trashed across the board now.....usd has been kicking its butt since 10ish today

been tied up all afternoon and need to dissapear now...lets see how the dice rolls later

have good evenings
N

hey all

popped in to see whappen mon....

umm....all I see is Euro kicking everyones butt currently........

N

Hey all

really busy today - c'mon you all know what to do............. :cool:

N

Attachments

• morning action.jpg
    morning action.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 121
hey all

this will be it today from me as all afternoon meetings

The consistent NZD triple Arrow buy has helped deliver 40-50 pips on the usd from last post, Euro faded a little from 10.13 gmt as best was already in the bag on E/U so apologies....

heres whats now cooking :smart:

watch the economic releases as well as plenty about this week
N

Attachments

• lunchtime calls.jpg
    lunchtime calls.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 179
Last edited:
yum

GPB looks the star buy delivering some 15-20 pips on G/U since 12.30 gmt post above.....

i'm out the door..............gone
N

hey all

popped in quickly.....what do we see ?

heres my 3 FXcorrelators that make up the triple arrow indicator ( 4h 20ma, 1hr 20ma and a 15m 14ma/3 delta) in action alongside the us30 today

Aside from traders creaming the market buying the dow this afternoon (I dont discuss any strategies here re the equity markets on this thread) this was a great time to sell the tag when triple arrows were south and buy whatever went north

Kerchinggggg.............enter the pound that decided it was time to kick some major as across the board :clap:

I love and hate GBP in the same breath.......its like a deranged speedy gonzales on acid sometimes and only yen (and NZD recently) can give such major heart failure when it starts moing violently in both directions............keep the stops wide as its always a roller coaster (y)

so thumbs up to the standard triple arrow settings as it was spot on re those trades this afternoon.....as i mentioned on my previous post before i had to go out .......:cry:

until tomorrow compardes :smart:
N

Attachments

• gbp delivers today .jpg
    gbp delivers today .jpg
    114.1 KB · Views: 329
Last edited:
hey all tied up again today ....shame as a truly great pippage week was possible :rolleyes:

if you follow the rules we have no Tag team pure triple arrows to buy at the moment although some nice selling signals on euro and CAD (off a falling dow)

some nice scalps on E/U if you are playing in the lower TF's though :smart:

GBP sells were also sweeeeeet earlier in lower TF's

later
N

Attachments

• morning session.jpg
    morning session.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 135
nice nice moves now...........tag looking V bullish and sell the falling currencies

hey all

I get a fair few PM's these days on T2W or at my address [email protected] with people wanting to discuss more private research and system ideas/designs involving strengthmeters

I am always happy to do this and offer 100% confidentiality as required

Please always feel free to contact me if you do not want to discuss your ideas on this public thread and I am happy to provide confidential feedback :smart:

cheers
N

heres morning action

N

Attachments

• am action.jpg
    am action.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 438
re the NFP's

Jees Obama and the rest of the Democrats must be gutted.....

talk about NOT being saved in the brink of time :p
N

Last edited:
hey all

heres the triple arrow calls last week.............looks a decent haul of pips (y)

the 4h 20/1 for tag team (yen and usd) never came above the zero so the triple arrow was locked on waiting for sells all week on the 1hr and 15m rows......and look how regular the sells delivered......

like clockwork :p

wish it was as easy as this every week........:eek:

video coming tomorrow morning on it

enjoy rest of the weekend :)
N

Attachments

• simple simple simple.jpg
    simple simple simple.jpg
    146.9 KB · Views: 229
Last edited:
Euro was a peach sell overnight....still could be

N