Best Thread Correlation Trading - Basic Ideas and Strategies

before i go..........ballsy scalps Selling AUD and GBP into USD

thats frustrating ....looks like the AUD is not playing either at this moment

was sure the TAg were turning upwards on the very low timeframes.........

ok gotta go ...............there was yet another example of my complete lack of control in following the systems I prescribe....lesson learnt

N

and CAd and GBP look like potential dumpers..........

c'mon Tag tell me what the hell you want to do !

I know that the triple arrow corrie is saying triple sells but on the lower timeframes things are bubbling differently and a resistance movement is trying to turn them upwards

cummon - tell me........
N

T THE TRIPLE ARROW SAYSD TRIPLW SELL

i'm getting E/U and E/Y buys again on my screens ........c'mon move dammit

N

this is like pushing certain substances uphill.......;)

Euro is the king pin buy currency for me........just not sure who to sell it into

N

Attachments

• pushing something uphill.jpg
    pushing something uphill.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 159
GBP is an obvious option.....but has it gone to far already today ?

N

that tag is trying again to go north so forget Euro buys into them at present...JEES !!!

I think GBP is teetering on a big fall..........cant tell what to buy yet though

theres everyone else lining up north on the uber low timeframes .........this could be a whitewash across the board....

with dow ranging at present I have no pegs to hang my trading calls on.......will pop back later

N

I have missiles all locked on a Euro buy tag sell again across the ranges......c'mon bite !!

I still liek what i'm seeing.........nothings stepping in to take away any potential momentum on these calls............I just need some push

N

just to reconfirm my position here regarding good and bad points

goods

1) the Dow is showing a decent northery direction
2) The Tag team are showing south
3) Euro is showing north

flies in ointment

bloody CHF is pointing north as well....i'd prefer south with Yen and USD
on low timeframes (1mins) theres a few others pointing north that may dilute the Euros push

N