Best Thread Correlation Trading - Basic Ideas and Strategies

I have Buy Euro sell TAG across all my private screens............

NZD and GBP are mega sells as well alongside the TAg fallers

this is driving Euro north (and CHF but I hate CHF !!!)

See ?

Dow is generally rising as well so I go with the Euro

Attachments

• 1 minute charts.jpg
    1 minute charts.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 122
can someone tell me which hour we have to work ? :p

and that guy is always on the damn phone !!!

Attachments

• just great .jpg
    just great .jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 127
Euro and CHF on fire at the moment......it must be this hour that they mean !!!

yum yum yum.........lovvin E/U buy

dow is going north and Usd is stonger than Yen.....all is good in my correlation world (y)

the 4h 20ma arrow on the triple corrie for Euro is finally going to go north any second....CHF is still way back below the Zero line

N

gbp is being hammered.......but not my bag

although G/E fans must be having fun

N

Lunchtime !!!

tag team just went triple sell again if you fancy a flutter

N

Attachments

• lunchtime update.jpg
    lunchtime update.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 155
I am loving Euro today..........

takes the sting a little out of exchanging holiday money for canaries in December ...........

the Black swan boys can tell us what happening.........

Attachments

• 110210_CC_final.pdf
    351 KB · Views: 288
hey all

my screens are still flashing sell Tag from 1mins to 15mins across the board.....I have CHF (of all things !) still as a buy across all areas and that varmit will shortly be (finally) going triple arrow BUY on the supercorrie as the 4h 20ma is about to breach upwards..

Euro is wavering a little so cannot call a buy again.....yet ?

good hunting this afternoon
N

and i've got a terrible (holiday down the pan) feeling that GBP
is going to breach south even more.....:cry:(sob)

N

Hey rravic

you are a genius my friend.....thanks for the pm's and all
recent programming work (y)

N

the Black swan boys can tell us what happening.........

Hi Neil,

Just another point of view. Most countries outside the US are complaining about the strength of their currencies and the impact on exports. With the US weak dollar policy and the Chinese in control I think something has to break. I don't think I will be buying many Aust$ at current level. Feeling the currency world is a little out of wack at the moment.
Maybe just manipulation that has gone a little wayward. Not sure what it is like in the UK but here I think the Stocks are also over valued in the current economic climate.

The other possibility is I need a holiday :LOL: (And I'm having a good year )

Hi Neil,

Just another point of view. Most countries outside the US are complaining about the strength of their currencies and the impact on exports. With the US weak dollar policy and the Chinese in control I think something has to break. I don't think I will be buying many Aust$ at current level. Feeling the currency world is a little out of wack at the moment.
Maybe just manipulation that has gone a little wayward. Not sure what it is like in the UK but here I think the Stocks are also over valued in the current economic climate.

The other possibility is I need a holiday :LOL: (And I'm having a good year )

Hey H

sure its fun to speculate, but trade what you see my friend - leave the crystal ball stuff to Gypsies and Economists :p

N

holiday ?........you live in Aus H......thats one big holiday (tee hee) :p

Hey H

sure its fun to speculate, but trade what you see my friend - leave the crystal ball stuff to Gypsies and Economists :p

N

holiday ?........you live in Aus H......thats one big holiday (tee hee) :p

Generally do. But sometimes I feel that I am being manipulated into making money.
And yes it is one big holiday - I get to trade all day :clap: