Confused

All I'd like to see is for quality stuff not to be deleted, or in the event it infringes on the current thread, to at least be given its own space for discussion.

What that Be Quick or Be Dead guy (whoever that was) posted in the Pin Bar Experiment thread was top-notch stuff. Why it was deleted is beyond me -- I'd have loved to read it over a couple times, and I'm sure others would have too.

why is it?

T2W is likely to be seen, by new traders in particular, as an independent and impartial resource. Those new traders are also likely to see it as something of an authority on trading.

By partnering with brokers it is profiting from them, promoting them and by strong implication recommending them.

Pboyles is not, as far as I am aware, perceived by new customers as an impartial expert on supermarkets and banks. Nor, as far as I am aware, does Pboyles have a reciprocal arrangement with supermarkets and banks, whereby he profits from getting them new customers and promoting them.

To compare Pboyles's private use of banks and supermarkets with T2W's public promotion of, and profiting from, retail forex brokers is utterly ludicrous.

brill. fookin get up circa 11am and have a swim then a go of my wing suit on the local hills while everyone else is working before setting my 4h trades at mid euro sesh SR and popping off for a late lunch with cruddas, jermaine jackson and nicholas cage. Come back to circa 100 pips @ £10 cos anyone who isn't netting a grand an hour off of 1 lot is a joke. leaves me a few hours to analyse the mortgage market and write a column or two before my evening kite surf

I never said Toast took anything off any cards the other guy did and I let him know. I do admit to fanning the flames on the sitch a bit though. Would I do it again? Who can say? I'm sure DT would do the same to me :LOL:;)

I think you're stoned.

Anyway there are more important issues to discuss. Shall I drink the warm 3/4 bottle of screw-top portugese rose my girl brought in from Nandos? It's been looking more and more like a winner over the last hour or so.

Of course she's real. I get her for each of the first 5 nights after payday on a 5 for 4 deal.